Spirit Speaking Through Music

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Spirit Speaking Through Music

Post by happyrain »

Well, :lol: I am thinking of you two ladies here Kim and Sandy for my reading through your post where songs will suddenly pop into your heads or moments where lyrics seem as if the Beloved is speaking directly to you. What is this phenomenon and do you think it's the same as receiving the 1111 prompt?

Lately I have found a particular radio station to be speaking to me. Coincidentally I ran into a gentlemen at a juice store who has his own show on this station. Could this too be Spirit? I know my answer. I do not doubt the psychological and biological perspectives of experience, relativity or consciousness. I am of the belief that there is more to discover is all. I was going to name this thread Spirit Speaks... Since, "if they eyes and ears are open" ... If our Hearts are open then messages form Spirit come to us in dynamic ways.

Anyways, here's the Song I wanted to share with you girls and anyone for a bit of inspiration. When I heard it I thought, "My Beloved Speaks to Me through this Song" Spirit today is being a bit encouraging. :lol: Hear for yourself!
https://youtu.be/m-i43jhpSPM

"Baby it's Working"
8) :loves :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Spirit Speaking Through Music

Post by Sandy »

Yep, Eric, no doubt, Spirit speaks in many different ways...and songs provide a quick and easy way to provide a spur of the moment message anytime and anywhere. Loved the jazzy song by the way and the message..( in a nutshell).." Keep doing what you're doing. It's working ".... :lol: 8) 8) 8) How many of us would love to have that message!!!??? :D

:sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Music is definitely an avenue spirit uses to prompt us! Believe they will be use any way they can get us to pay attention. So, "Keep doing what your doing!" Cause it must be working!

The past couple of weeks I've been getting coincidental prompts linking, things from television, with online stuff, conversations, and my phone. I finally started writing them down to see if there was any kind of pattern. No pattern that I can ascertain, but been recognizing them about once a day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Eric

I get a lot of musical promptings.

Dylan
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good morning Dylan!
Right on! Heres to sensing the Beloved behind all forms. To Liberation! :bike: :bana: :bike: :bana:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone,
A few days ago I was having a difficult time getting a handle on my empath gifts. At the depth of overwhelment this song played above the din in my heart and head. "Carry On My Wayward Son, they'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more..."

Love to all, :loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That's a special one for me Kim... I was prompted over and over again with that song nearly fifteen years ago when there was so much upheaval in my life. :happy
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
And it's probably been longer than that for me since listening to it. Songs I liked when I was … way younger, it feels like I never really thought of the lyrics and the meaning behind them. Carry On My Wayward Son is very spiritual, I had no idea. I'm sure if so many of us back then had grasped it's meaning, we wouldn't have been so into the music. By the way it's still running around in my head.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,

Well, if you have to have a song hanging in your head that's a good one, eh?
Songs I liked when I was … way younger, it feels like I never really thought of the lyrics and the meaning behind them.
I was the same way and probably still am a little bit. Often times lyrics go right over my head... I've found too that it is the older songs I haven' t heard in years that prompt me and the lyrics pertain to something happening around me... sort of like a message from the past that keeps on giving... But I suspect they prompt me with songs that can move me..( no easy task at times) So, of course, it will be songs that resonate with me. :bana:

love,
Sandy