gurunath & the last two celestial messages

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

gurunath & the last two celestial messages

Post by happyrain »

gurunath teaches self peace for world peace. i am delighted to see the latest messages from celestial teachers mirror the sentiments over the last two days.

he says jesus and other ascended masters congregate over matters concerning our evolution on the planet(i'm sure it comes as no surprise to folks here). it is still nice to see the reassurances from our latest celestial messages.

here is gurunath speaking in NY
https://youtu.be/6wRYjtvIYK0

and his website
http://siddhanath.org/

i am grateful we have living masters today. unfortunately skeptics typically don't consider masters until they're no longer living among us- at least we have the expression to reflect upon.

kind regards
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: gurunath & the last two celestial messages

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Eric.

Interesting...the first URL you posted led to a performance of Lenard Cohen sing The Anthem in 2008. It was actually quite moving and reminded me of your poem in the poetry section about being a relic in the ground with cracks of Love. The anthem speaks of cracks in everything which allows the light in.... Light=Divine Love .... so "Light in and then out via those very same cracks, eh? We are so fortunate to have Teachers within and without to help lead us to our own divine birthright. :happy

Your Gurunath ...it is nice to be able to picture him now... a wise Teacher and living Master... regardless of what any sceptics say. ;) :)
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

oops, that video was meant for the poem section. i meant to place a video of gurunath speaking in NY to give you a taste of his personality. i'm not able to do so at the moment so i guess that's just going to sit there. i also meant to add, i think the timing of the message about creating our own reality, how and where we invest our energy is speaking on the propaganda we are witnessing at this time. just a thought. hi sandy. :hithere thank you!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I wonder if masters would be so highly regarded if we were living in a world of peace? Could the presence of todays masters be a sign that humanity is still oppressed?

Are we responsible for our own suffering?

And here is a correct video of Gurunath speaking, please disregard my first video which was posted here by accident.
https://youtu.be/oCwi-KabJqM

And on his book, the lightning standing still
https://youtu.be/V4IavtyVUE0

Peace.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for that, Eric. It is good to be able to put a face to his words.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

The Yogi's Obsession For God- Make It Now

Post by happyrain »

What a wonderful video, there is so much love coming from Gurunath here I am compelled to share. I hope you enjoy.
https://youtu.be/Ns6Gzwt4rM0
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That was an awesome video, Eric. Thank you. Your Gurunth shares such a feeling of peace when he talks. I love that twinkle in his eye. ...a most wonderful teacher. Thank you.
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Gurunath and what other masters have in common

Post by happyrain »

Sandy!!

Thank you so much for watching this video. You've really cheered me up with your comments, I noticed the twinkle in his eye too! He's a very charming man, disciplined and playful... I have been feeling so much love coming from him lately and I remembered he's touring the US at the moment.

I especially love how he describes the audience as his larger self. Amma the hugging saint has described people as the objects of her worship/devotion. Hazrat Inayat Khan says something like this... just as the artist can be detected in his paintings, the musician in his music so can God be detected in humanity.
This seems to be something the masters have in common.

What's more, they are living among us today. Awakened christ consciousness here to help humanity.

I hope you're wonderful. Thank you for your blessings. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What's more, they are living among us today. Awakened christ consciousness here to help humanity.
That is so encouraging, Eric. I used to think we had to do this learning growing thing all by ourselves. But I am realising that while yes we do need to make our own decisions...we have a host of Divinely ordained beings and individuals who lift, support and help us bring about that self same Christ consciousness within us. I believe your Gurunath is one of them...

Yep, we all have it... now...just....how...to release it, eh? :scratch:

:roll
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Faith, prayer and meditation.
:cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Faith, prayer and meditation.
:cat:
The big three. ;)

:sunflower: