This Simple Demonstration Will Help You Learn To Feel And Experience The Power Of Chi

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

This Simple Demonstration Will Help You Learn To Feel And Experience The Power Of Chi

Post by Welles »

Anyone can practice the Chinese arts of Tai Chi and Qi Gong, and it doesn’t take very long for a beginner to develop enough sensitivity to be able to feel Chi, or life force energy, moving and flowing throughout and around their own body.

This experience is so common and so accessible that Tai Chi and Qi Gong programs have spread throughout the West and continue to flourish, even though many who haven’t experienced it are unable to reconcile this seemingly magical worldview with the rigid scientific-materialistic paradigm we’ve been programmed to believe is the only way of understanding our world.

So, if so many people can experience Chi first hand, then why is so hard to believe visual demonstrations of this living power when we see them on the internet?
That's a bit of the introduction to the video embedded below. But first the article's link...

This Simple Demonstration Will Help You Learn To Feel And Experience The Power Of Chi — by Vic Bishop

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/01/10/ ... hi-energy/

Here's the video link...

Feeling Chi Energy in your Hands Experiment 1+2

https://youtu.be/mr5_loHV9mI
happyrain
Family

Re: This Simple Demonstration Will Help You Learn To Feel And Experience The Power Of Chi

Post by happyrain »

i feel the chi when i am relaxed.

i wonder if there is any correlation between chi and power outages

i'll have to try drawing in more energy in todays meditation :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: This Simple Demonstration Will Help You Learn To Feel And Experience The Power Of Chi

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Welles,
Once again you've posted something I feel was directly in response to a question I've asked my guides. Had a happily intense meditation this morning.

Computer couldn't connect with the first link, but was able to view the Utube video of the second. Again it touched something deep inside causing me to feel emotional just by clicking on the link. Followed the demonstration, feeling emotional throughout. Hope it doesn't affect my computer writing so soon after energizing myself! :shock:

Was introduced to Qi Gong about 8(?) years ago preceding a training at work. It struck a cord with me so much that it's the first part of my exercises in the morning. At the time we didn't delve deeply into what it totally encompassed spiritually, but I always feel more balanced and energized even if that's the only part of my routine I have time for. Last year participated in a similar activity with a friend of mine who is a spiritual teacher. We stood close to each other, but not touching, our palms separated by a about four inches. After a few minutes the heat in my hands was overpowering, had to stop. This thread reminds me I was suppose to work with her on what that meant for me.

While participating with the video I so wished my daughter would come up and share it. Lo and behold at the beginning of writing this post she waltzes in! She sent the link to her email. Reminded of the ripples caused when we all share here. Thanks once more for the ripples!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That was just what I needed tonight... :sunflower: Nothing like a little bit of pure "wonder"to help you sleep like a baby...Loved this reminder.
Thank you Wells!
Have a good day you all up there!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.