Colloidal Silver Question

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Colloidal Silver Question

Post by Nikki88 »

Hello Everyone :hithere ,

I know this is a long shot but I have a question about colloidal silver and I was wondering if there was anyone here who uses it or any doctors out there who know more about it. I figured I’d ask around here because I first heard about colloidal silver here. I have a pretty horrendous UTI that I’m struggling to get out of my system even after going to the doctor and getting antibiotics. I was concerned that I could have an antibiotic resistant strain and having heard that bacteria aren’t likely to develop a resistance to colloidal silver. I decided to give it a try and I have a few questions that I was hoping someone here might know more about. I know it’s best to consult a physician however, here in the U.S. I’m hesitant to bring this up to my doctor. Mostly doctors here are all for antibiotics and aren’t likely to recommend or be open to an alternative like this.
I did a lot of research on it before I decided to try it out of desperation. I’ve seen a lot of mixed information on it including from WebMD. On the one hand I see a lot of information say that it’s dangerous and can lead to argyria which is where the skin turns blue. On the other hand, I’ve seen people say that argyria reports are exaggerated and only happened in people who took a lower quality colloidal silver in excess over a long period of time. I’m not too worried about developing argyria while using colloidal silver to help treat my infection but I do want to make sure I am being as safe with it as I can. I tend to be prone to getting UTIs and if the product works it something I may use again at a later date if I have another flair up.
1. How can you tell if you have a high quality colloidal silver? What should I be looking for?
The brand I purchased is Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol. On the box I got it says they are using the EPA guide for dosing and that one can safely consume 178,850 servings over a 70-year period safely. If there are any doctors out there I’m wondering if that statement is true? If the box is to be believed since I’m already 30 and just now using it for the first time I’m not exactly worried about running out of doses in my life time. That being said I don’t know if I can trust what it says because of all the conflicting opinions I’ve seen across the web on this topic.

2. What is the real risk of developing argyria while using colloidal silver? What should I be doing and what shouldn’t I be doing while using colloidal silver?

Any information any one has on this topic please feel free to pass it along. I just want to make sure I’m being safe while using this product and I just want to get rid of this stubborn infection so I can have my life back.

Lots of love,

Nikki
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Colloidal Silver Question

Post by happyrain »

Hi Nikki,
Not much for answering your questions but I wanted to bring this to you,
$12 USD
https://www.infowarsstore.com/health-an ... 0-off.html

Or, how to make your own
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6KY34rhXEsnA/

Not sure about the accuracy behind the video but I remember you posting this topic and then found this by chance. :hithere

Hope you're feeling well today.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.healthline.com/health/women ... e-remedies

A good summary, especially "drink as many fluids as possible, particularly water."
About colloidal silver: Might help but there's lotsa controversy about this. :(

Rod (diabetic male, familiar with the occasional problem) ;)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

post for comparisons in your research, of course :mrgreen: :dwarf:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay... I wasnt going to say anything...as I don't want you to think taking colloidal silver is okay. My George took it for years and only stopped this last hospital visit ín October because the doctors there asked him to. George makes his own colloidal silver and has, as far as I can tell, suffered no ill effects. He doesn't get sick often ...colds flu and stomach upset etc. ... I mean they are almost non existent.... Yet it hasn't prevented serious infection in the urinary track. He is a bit cavalier with the dosage, simply taking a "swig"from his colloidal silver bottle every day. ( aiyiyi :roll: ) I was concerned that it may very well be indiscriminate and hit beneficial bacteria as well as the bad stuff... especially in the gut. And there was some evidence of this.

I don't recommend it nor do I warn against it. This is something I think only you can decide as you look at both pros and cons to taking it.

You know...I just thought of something....I'll ask doctor Vivian...She's into healthy organic living and may know a bit more from a medical perspective. :finger:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Here's a motherlode of info...

Colloidal Silver: A Closer Look

https://educate-yourself.org/cs/csarticle2.shtml
Amigoo
Family