The Strictness of Diet

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Strictness of Diet

Post by Amigoo »

Geoff,

Yes, once more to this point ... with a subtle focus:
eat well for a long time and medical issues go away
(according to the experts and modern research).

:roll: Of course, exercise, weight control,
and removal of environmental problems help.

:o I'm amazed how information (and its opinions) can differ so much,
especially worldwide: I asked a visiting colon expert at a health food store
about "fecal transplantation". She was not familiar with the procedure
and could not comprehend how it would benefit a patient ...
relative to diet and modern pre- and pro-biotics. ;)

"Go with the flow" then came to mind :!:

:scratch: Can you elaborate on the limitations of midwayer-related healing?
I've observed for years that medical problems, as discussed on this board,
are often outside the influence/limitation of midwayer assistance.

Rod :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:27 am Can you elaborate on the limitations of midwayer-related healing?
I've observed for years that medical problems, as discussed on this board,
are often outside the influence/limitation of midwayer assistance.

Dear Rod,

I would not call it "limitations" and indeed its extremely hard for me even to explain at the level of "healing", what might be different. But there are TWO basic energy streams that heal. One proceeds directly from Source. I could not say the midwayers do not use this, because I dont know. However they are different to us, and we have a soul that is a mirror of the Source, and using that soul we can channel Divine Healing Energy. That is how I am able to effect healing. But I have severe limitations, in the following two ways:

1. The development of my soul (eg size) is an absolute limit to HOW MUCH energy I can pass on from Source. In this respect, Jesus, as a fully awakened soul (specific term that) had a great deal more capacity than I do. Added to which the driver is always "love" on the part of the human, so the more I can love the subject, the better my chances.

2. The amount of Source energy that can reach the subject is absolutely limited by their degree of faith in Source. They need a great deal of faith to effect "miracles". I have achieved miracles but its not often. Animals are better sources for me than most humans. Although animals dont have "faith" they also dont have barriers.

So, to take a very recent case, my partner had a 14 hour operation to fuse her spine top to bottom. She suffered severe complications about 5 days after the operation when both lungs collapsed. So I prayed very hard to Father to send her an Earth Energy healer, or gift me that ability. Within 12 hours Dr Mendoza had contacted George, and said he had been instructed, presumably by MM, to go and heal Janet. So they both went there, but Janet threw George literally out the window, astrally. George contacts me, and I ask Father again, because Janet still has a problem. George and Dr Mendoza confer, and he says George can do a healing, and George goes there and is accepted. (There is a reason why Janet threw him out, which I wont go into, and I suspect I probably spoke to Janet in the interim period, also in the sleep state, to explain what George was trying to do, so at least at an astral level Janet was now ok with George.) George astrally uses a sponge on her lungs and removes a large quantity of liquid. I visit Janet physically about 12 hours later to confirm a big improvement, but not 100%. George goes back again in the evening and reports to me by email that he has now removed all the gunk - slimy stuff as well. I visit Janet and she has had an ultrasound and xray which confirms that there is no liquid any more and she is out of trouble. Hoorah. Sad I cant tell Janet anything though. Its just conventional medicine that she thinks saved her. Diuretics plus oxygen.

Now why I cannot heal Janet is because she is atheist.

So, we have two types of healing, and as physical beings of this Earth I believe midwayers can use Earth Energies. Maybe they can also use Source Energy. That would not surprise me, but I don't know. But as I am not an Earth Energy healer I know little about it.

The next question is what is the difference? And I have to say again I don't know. If you read this book, which is absolutely the story of an Earth Energy Healer, he says he never found anything he could not heal. But then I dont think he ever reported re-creating a withered arm, as an example, which has happened, and I believe Source Energy can effect. What is also funny is how the AMA tried to put him in jail for practising medicine without a licence.

Born to Heal

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the information, Geoff

I've been enjoying the customer comments about "Born to Heal" on Amazon.com.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28381

Geoff,

What is being healed by midwayer and/or distance healer in this long operation where humans (medical professionals) are operating? Is this operation an example of what midwayers are permitted to do and what they cannot do (e.g., the actual operation of inserting the rods)? Can we surmise that the ultimate limit of midwayer intervention is the belief (thus, free will) of the patient?

While a patient is assumed to be unconcious (from anesthesia) during such operation, some conciousness must exist for George to be tossed out of the room. It seems that Dr. Mendoza was not tossed out of the room because the patient's consciousness did not recognize him as a non-human.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Geoff,

Also, if antibiotics were required to cure infection, what is being healed (cleaned) by non-human intervention?