For those who celebrate it - Happy Thanksgiving

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: For those who celebrate it - Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Seeker13 »

LOL!
Welles, that was hilarious! :lol: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it! For those who don't, I wish you well! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

In our family we commemorate the day by being grateful, for all we have, the love we share, and cherish the chance to be together.

On Thanksgiving I especially miss my brother who passed away three years go. This was the holiday we loved the most to share together.
For those who will be here in spirit, I set an honorary extra place at the table... Maybe I should put out two extra plates! He really loved to eat!

Love to all! :loves

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yes. we celebrate thanksgiving. we celebrate friends, family and good will towards one another. i give thanks to my extended family who comes to visit sometimes and be merry- i am happy we can use this day as a catalyst to love, now thats worth celebrating.
thank you welles
thank you kim
enjoy it!!! :hithere :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I've been mostly absent these past days. But I hope that everyone had a very special and beloved Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving and in fact everyday I am grateful for all of you, in a way, my family, who bring so much of yourself and share it with others on the board.
Thank you!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Everything alright? I'm sending you a huge hug just in case you need it. {{{{{{{{{{{HUG!}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Oh, and a few dancing bananas :bana: :bana: :bana: ! And yes, we are family, warts and all!

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,

All is well, no worries. I sort of forgot the date of Thanksgiving this year and didn't realise my mistake till the morning of.... I'm the type that loves to fix this wonderful feast and live for the preparation. LOL . So that bummed me out a bit and became so easy to throw a bit of a "pity party". In reality though, food is the sidelines...the main course is the gratitude for our own unique and wonderful blessings and a heartfelt prayer for those in peril and need. It is such a blessing to have food and loved ones and safety these days.

LOL I did throw a meal together. though... One thing... I tried making stuffing balls from a grocery store recipe... hmmm won't do that again! bleah! I think we still have some in the freezer. I guess I am hoping that the freezer will miraculously turn them into something delectable and satisfying. Not really... :roll: it just seemed wrong to throw them out with so many people suffering in the world right now.

I say a silent prayer for those suffering through the effects of war on their soil and those who are starving. May they find peace and hope and safety and love in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

Thanks for the hug and all those cheery dancing bananas, sis. :sunflower:
sending love... :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

And for those who don't, happy thanksgiving. ;)

Rod :)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
You had me rolling on the floor with the stuffing ball bomb story! :lol: Maybe you could re-gift them at Christmas time, like fruitcake, or (BLECK!!!!)
mincemeat pie?
Sandy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:30 am In reality though, food is the sidelines...the main course is the gratitude for our own unique and wonderful blessings and a heartfelt prayer for those in peril and need. It is such a blessing to have food and loved ones and safety these days.
This of course the truth beneath every celebration.
Sandy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:30 am I say a silent prayer for those suffering through the effects of war on their soil and those who are starving. May they find peace and hope and safety and love in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

… Amen.

Love,
Kim