Magnitism

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Magnitism

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all!
This may sound really random and 'out there', but does anyone have insight or experience with being too magnetic? I'm not talking about having a magnetic personality. I'm asking about having problems with electronic devices because of having a stronger magnetic field around you(or what ever it is) causing those devices to act up and eventually quit working. I've never been able to wear a digital watch because they would only run for a few days. Maybe because more and more tools in our lives are electronically driven I don't know, but it seems to be getting worse for me. Admittedly, I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world(maybe because it's harder to connect, or everything quits working on me!) A few weeks ago I needed to have my fingerprints taken for work. The technician tried seven times with my right hand, gave up, five tries with the left, finally decided to roll each finger over the screen individually. While he was stymied because it worked perfectly a few minutes earlier, my thought was , "I can't believe I broke it!" So, if anyone has any advice and there's something I can do, my life would be a lot easier.

Thanks,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Mamo
Family

Re: Magnitism

Post by Mamo »

Hi Kim,

I've had similiar experiences with digital/electronic devices that stop working out of the blue. You wrote
my thought was , "I can't believe I broke it!"
Maybe you did maybe you didn't. Thought waves, or should I say our energy frequence, works 'in the now' if you know what I mean. Time is irrelevant and I think this happens because we THINK it will. Sorry, not much help here and not sure what to do about it.

Hugs,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Mamo,
Thanks for your input. When this latest rash of problems began I wasn't even thinking of it, my husband pointed it out. It does seem when I'm stress out or frustrated the problems are compounded.

The other day I was very sad because it was the birthday of my deceased brother. I called out to the air, "Happy Birthday Rick I miss you!" At the same time I flipped the switch to the bathroom light, simultaneously a fairly new LED light bulb(that's supposed to last 7-10 years) blew out. I shrugged and smiled, "Guess you heard me."

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Hi Kim,

It is a well known and documented phenomena that some people have unusual affects on magnetic fields and electronic devices. I suspect the two go hand-in-hand. It seems to me that we had some references to that several years ago in this forum... perhaps George is another of those people? I forget.

:hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Welles,
My daughter has problems also. Her cell phones usually only last a few months. Do compass arrows move around when passing your hand over them? With Aleah and I, it spins which ever way we move our hand over it, maybe that's just normal? She can get it spinning pretty fast.

It was surprising to us when my husband and I visited the vortexes in Sedona, it really affected my balance and energy. I could feel we were getting close to one of the places while still a few miles away. It was like I was really drunk and had no energy. But! I also had amazing spiritual experiences at every site! I thought it was maybe a side effect of the vortexes, but last year in South Dakota and Wyoming it happened in several places we visited. Realized the ones that affected me were also sacred Native American sites turned into tourist attractions. At Devil's Tower I could barely stand up getting out of the car. It took several minutes of deep breathing and shaking my head for me to get to the base of the tower. LOL! Doesn't faze my husband anymore. He just leaves me with a bottle of water, sunscreen and a sandwich, then takes off on a hike! :lol: Yeah, we've been married a long time!

I would be really interested in hearing of someone else other than myself and my daughter having experiences like this. If I could, or should be doing something to balance it out. If it's just another quirky spiritual gift, well, then it is what it is. Usually takes me by surprise and gets in the way of my plans.

Kim

Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Kim,

I did a little research and found these three articles...

Sliders: People Who Cause Strange Electrical Phenomena
http://psychicwomenwarriors.blogspot.co ... ange.html#

Do Human Energy Fields Affect Computers & Electronics?Do Human Energy Fields Affect Computers & Electronics?
http://blog.techquility.net/do-human-en ... ectronics/

People Who Affect Electronics: Weirdest Stories
https://www.thoughtco.com/people-who-af ... es-2596556

Cheers!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles for finding that information. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but I will. (Not been one of my best weeks. )
Kim, George does have problems with watches and they quick working quick-smart if he tries to wear them on his skin. He does have a wind up pocket watch though that he carries occasionally. It seems like Sarah on the board has similar trouble. Seems I remember her speaking about this years ago.And if memory serves me, we once had a receiver many years ago whom was nick named Sparky because she could fry her computer in no time flat. (That would be an expensive problem, eh? :shock: ) I also seem to remember someone suggesting grounding often to help with these things.... ????? I'm sorry haven't been much help...

Hi Mahsa :hithere

Love you guys!!!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone,
Welles, you are my hero researcher! I will check out those links.

Sandy, your words are always helpful, even if you don't realize it. Thanks for the reminders of others who've had experiences with this... unique problem/happening? And indeed it does get expensive.

I've been trying to ground myself more and more lately. Perhaps needing to be more intentional about it. Have also been wondering if it has something to do with being more careful about what I think, as it feels my powers of manifestation seem to be getting stronger. Not necessarily a good thing if I'm not conscientious about what thoughts I'm putting out to the universe. Ahh, backtracking and baby steps, always so humbling.

In the wee hours last night and this morning, I was doing just that. Needing to realign my perspective about problems at work. In looking through an unorganized pile of paperwork for related info, I came across several past celestial messages from the boards. Often if there's one that really strikes a cord and feels strangely relevant to my situation, I'll make a copy for easy recall. I am so grateful for those posting to this site! Those messages are extremely helpful in reminding me what is truly important and refocusing perspective.

Sorry this has been a tough week for you, ditto. You have friends and family willing to listen if you need to share.

I love you guys!
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Just read all the links. All I can say is, "Wellll, that was enlightening!" Felt like I had a check list and systematically crossed items off the list. Totally not how I was expecting to spend my day, but happy it worked out this way!

Thank you again Welles for spending the time to do the research. Helped me recall so many instances I'd forgotten, and made me grateful it isn't worse!

I did have a near death experience when I was very young and have retained the memory of it, well, a couple actually. I remember reading a long time ago that if that happens, celestials may put a protective bubble around the person. Because of becoming so close to crossing over, it protects the individual from being recognized and drawing the attention of negative entities.

For both my daughter and I, children especially, who are lost or introuble will for some reason find themselves standing in front of us, even if we're in the middle of a huge crowd. I wonder if it's because of emitting a strong magnetic field? I'm finding myself looking at this in a very different light. I've been thinking a lot lately. It seems more and more often, my husband and sons included, are placed in situations where we happen to been right were we need to be to help others.

I'm grateful for these moments, whatever the cause was that helped them find us.

Love again,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I just read the links! Thank you, Welles...that is very helpful. I've bookmarked your links for future reference. :sunflower:

Kim, I smiled when you spoke of going through some papers looking for related transmits. I do the same thing and then they become intermingled with other kinds of papers creating a very unhelpful kind of desktop filing system. :shock: But strangely enough the information needed from a transmit always seems to present itself in a timely manner. :D
Sorry this has been a tough week for you, ditto. You have friends and family willing to listen if you need to share.
:kiss: Thanks Kimmie. It's just me trying to remember to do all this important health stuff at the same time as seemingly hundreds of other things.
( LOL a slight exaggeration there. ;) ) I won't forget your words and will make good use of your invitation when needed thank you, sister ((((((hugs))))

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:loves All is well.

Love,
Kim