No Rush, No Dawdle: The Secret Of Proper Timing — by Tom Maxwell

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

◊This is an excellent 'be here now' reminder in which Tom Maxwell leverages some of Alan Watts' wisdom to make his point.
Centuries of Occidental society and culture have made grasping, much less embodying, this revolution in thinking very difficult. We are hardened materialists, fully beholden to identity and addicted to distraction. We evade pain and crave security, and doing so assures us painful, insecure lives. The imminent unknown is not to be avoided, but embraced. Our resilience, our adaptability, is reliant upon us being completely sensitive to the moment, and understanding it as being a new, unique experience. We live in a series of infinite nows, which are always dying, and always being reborn. To be immersed in this reality is to be transformed, for it is there that eternity is available.

http://www.awakin.org/read/audio.php?op=play&tid=2285 :idea:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: No Rush, No Dawdle: The Secret Of Proper Timing — by Tom Maxwell

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles,
I am breathing in the present moment now and thinking how fresh the air smells and how perfect the temps as the breeze wafts my skin. So much to e grateful for and enjoy in this moment... I don't ever want to leave...
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.