Stranger Kindness — by Bonnie Rose

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Here's the heart of this brief blog post/article...
If you want your life to be a party of goodwill, you might want to try this practice. Ask strangers, “What can I do or say to help you have a better day?” Then stand by, ready to touch the hem of what matters most.

https://dailybeloved.org/2018/09/18/stranger-kindness/

Sandy
Staff

Re: Stranger Kindness — by Bonnie Rose

Post by Sandy »

That was amazing! :sunflower:
Thank you Welles. :) I will try to be brave and reach out in kindness at the hospital tomorrow. :kiss:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy,

Because I'm in the midst of several medical procedures and issues I find my heart and thoughts stray in your (and George's) direction frequently in a sort of sympathetic vibration. I regard you and George with great gratitude and know what a wonderful 'starter life' you are living. It isn't likely I'll meet you here on 'Dirt' but a certainty we'll be in the same Paradise Company of Travelers. We're on our way!

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Welles,
Because I'm in the midst of several medical procedures and issues I find my heart and thoughts stray in your (and George's) direction frequently in a sort of sympathetic vibration.
I am sorry to hear you are having medical issues. Is there anything we can do to help?

I understand what you are saying at least in a way. You see you guys are my family. I feel you all much like I do my kids, parents and sibling...and it comforts me to no end to know that all of us will be dancing our way along some of the grandest unimaginable adventures together at least part of the time perhaps. There is a passage in the Ubook that never fails to excite me... Let's see if I can find it....
22:2.6 (245.6) I am a Mighty Messenger, and it may interest Urantians to know that the companion and associate of my mortal experience was also triumphant in the great test, and that, though we were many times and for long periods separated in the agelong inward ascent to Havona, we were embraced in the same seven-hundred-thousand group, and that we spent our time passing through Vicegerington in close and loving association. We were finally commissioned and together assigned to Uversa of Orvonton, and we are often dispatched in company for the execution of assignments requiring the services of two Messengers.
:bana: So you guys are never gonna get rid of me. LOL :mrgreen:

Love to you Welles... :kiss:
Sandy
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.