Witches V. Satanists — by Anna Von Reitz

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Anna is a unique character who sees the world through the eyes of spirit. I am fascinated by her points of view for I believe she has a clearer sight on many subjects than I. This is another incredibly astute take on reality by Anna.
I have already explained --- many times --- how Satanists operate: they pretend to BE their targeted enemy, do their dirty work, and leave their "target" (also called, "the mark" in slang) to take the blame.

When the Phoenicians (aka "phonies") fled to Britain once their activities in Portugal and Spain were discovered and they were forced to hot foot it out of those countries circa 600 BC, one of the first groups to suffer their competition were the native Druids and witches of the British Isles.

Contrary to what you have been taught, and largely because of this Phoenician Satanist invasion of Britain, there are good witches --- both Green and White.

These groups known originally as "Covenants" left to themselves are peaceful students of Nature who study Nature's Creator through contemplation and exploration of the Creation. They were known as "The Wise" because they inevitably learned many things about how the physical and energetic world operates. They loved music and poetry and created beautiful works of art that mirrored back the handiwork of the True God.

White Witches devoted their lives to discerning and overcoming and outsmarting and deflecting evil powers of all kinds.

Green Witches devoted their lives to healing and learning the healing properties of plants and foods and waters and sounds. They were our first pharmacists and midwives.
Read on for the fascinating continuation of this thought.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/09/witc ... nists.html

Sandy
Staff

Re: Witches V. Satanists — by Anna Von Reitz

Post by Sandy »

This isn't in any way close to our usual fare, but truly Interesting for sure. Thank you,Welles. Witches figure prominently in my upbringing...via storybooks and Disney movies. Most of the time they were portrayed in a nasty little light. But in all honesty the best healer I have ever known was a very loving witch. She adored the Creator every bit as much as the most pius Christians and had a lovely grasp on powerful tools to make better the lives of others. Witches are still doing what they can to lighten our world, thy're just wisely doing it quietly and privately with good cause as persecution is just as painful in this century as the ones before.

So who are the "Portugals" Anna speaks of? Any idea?

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:15 amSo who are the "Portugals" Anna speaks of? Any idea?
I'm not sure, Sandy. Anna has a unique take on the world around us. Most of the time, when I'm able to follow her train of thought I think it is brilliant. On occasion I'll demur. Her original intellectual pursuit was mathematics but somehow she ended up being a Alaska State Superior Court Judge. She is more aware of the 'legal' shenanigans that have been used to enslave the world than anyone I've ever encountered (although Kurt Kallenbach and a number of others are pretty close). Here's a sample about being a Judge of the Alaska State rather than the 'State of Alaska' or THE STATE OF ALASKA or other variations of legal obfuscations... http://annavonreitz.com/judgeanna.pdf

I've spent years learning from those folks about the nature of the great deceit used to keep people in thrall to a system that is not in their best interest. To me it is direct work to help wind up the Lucifer rebellion here on the ground. That Anna has a foundation for her actions that exhibit a strong Love of the Creator is mighty attractive to me. She has a unique and original theology that is amazingly consistent and fits my own when I am able to follow it.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey, I think I may have found it! :bana: I found this ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition

It seems the Portuguese were given the job of the inquisition by the Catholic church... :shock: :(

XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:27 pm Hey, I think I may have found it! :bana: I found this ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition

It seems the Portuguese were given the job of the inquisition by the Catholic church... :shock: :(

By Jove, Sherlock! I believe you've got it!

:bana:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: :lol: I'm not sure what good that little piece of information does us but it is nice to know the answer to these little mysteries eh?
Sadly it looks like these guys may have made ISIS look like "choir boys."
love,
"Sherlock" :mrgreen: