Cultural obsession with Internet and Devices

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Cultural obsession with Internet and Devices

Post by RunningScroll »

Interesting Mercola article on how our dependency on internet and devices affects our brains and could be harming us partic. children:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... =274901198
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Cultural obsession with Internet and Devices

Post by Sandy »

Wow thanks so much for that article, Dylan. I was very surprised at some things and certainly George and I will revise our evening computer work.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Best of luck Dear! Not necessarily easy in 2018.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Dylan.
What profound timing and I couldn’t agree more. Today’s level of connectedness is causing those with little power to the political structure to engage in a hysteria and mass derangement due to an info overload. My friend always said the internet is a double-edged sword... it’s important to remember our health and consider just how present the radioactive smart phones are in everyday living... I couldn’t watch the video but I read the material and thank you for helping me make sense of it all~
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

I've often thought of cell phones as a spurious attempt to "recreate" the connective power that already exists latent within the human vehicle (telepathy, connection with all via our thought adjusters, etc.). It's a material substitution for our God-given gifts to distract us from looking within.

Plus I just read an article about how the cell phone industry has suppressed research showing that radiation from cell phones IS carcinogenic, and this is only coming to light because the cell phone companies are pushing rolling out 5G, which is a much stronger signal, without the appropriate research into it's effects on human health. I've noticed when I lay in bed with my phone on my lap, my stomach starts to hurt - although that could be psychosomatic now lol :lol:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Maybe, but then I’m being psycho-whatever as well.. :|

Interesting, since technology will only unlock more regions of mind and body as we advance and try to understand...

I wonder if there’s any harm to harboring these things in the physical...
Since
Many, “great” creations have come from trying to find a way to make something, ‘easier’

But the health risk and hype behind 5G are not just concerning but eye opening... To problems that already exist
And easy to scare about what could be

But then,
Many of today’s marvels scared millions...

So am I being too old to resist the inevitable change and rampant evolution in technology??
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
After reading your discussions on the dangers in mobile phones I am sort of glad G and I don't use them... (Long story)

However... Eric writes...
So am I being too old to resist the inevitable change and rampant evolution in technology??
Now I'm wondering if I am simply being prudent or "cranky" and "crotchety" in my evaluation of this young and confusing technology that has left me standing by my "horse and buggy." sigh...

hugs,
"Livinginthewrongagesandy"
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Sandy.

I'm kind of jealous that I don't have a landline. I'm totally dependent on an irradiating device. Not so good for my brain hey, especially on long chats.

God willing I won't get brain cancer. Perhaps I should keep use to short chats and swap ears.

Regards,
Dylan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:) When you put it like that, standing by my horse and buggy may not be so bad. ;) Still I hope everyone will make it through the beginnings (I guess you can say we are still in the beginnings" of the tech revolution unscathed. I wonder if spiritually and" mindally" we can protect ourselves? I guess what I am pondering, if some people can effect the physical around them...for instance like those who can warm the air around them, or effect their heart rates can we create shields that either block out these harmful effects?
xxSandy
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Sandy I hope so. There seems to be some strong connection between the way our DNA code is read by cells and our emotions. So maybe good emotions/feelings will protect us?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

It’s scary just how much these smart phones have become a part of our lives. Growing up we were told no phones at the dinner table and now I see my parents bringing the phone to the table from time to time. We use the phones for information and entertainment and even everyday uses like paying for goods. People have phones glued to their hips and wrist. The phones are jeapordizing our health and there’s a lot of fear where evolution and technology are concerned. I think of the kardashev scale and michio kaku describing the struggle for humans Togo from type 0 to type 1 civilization. There’s a fun video of him talking about technology too, I’ll try to find it.

I also think you guys may enjoy this website
www.futuretimeline.net

I’m not sure this is the video but it puts out some ideas kind of a long watch
https://youtu.be/59Ejxp1tRss
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

If the experienced Adjusters are pouring onto the planet then maybe it will help us become technologically wise?

We really do need some zero-point or free energy or perhaps water engine technology easily replicable to start powering the planet.