About "truths"

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
aidebynature
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

About "truths"

Post by aidebynature »

Hi!
I felt like making a discussion about the effect of "truth". For my whole adult life ( which has not been that long, yet ) I have felt a certain pang of emotion when discovering truths. It can be a truth that I read, or that someone is telling me, or it is a conclusion or a discovery that I come across somehow. It hits me, my heart feels like it "stirs" and I know that it is true. I'm often "touched" when I discover a truth. Have you felt that way??

I have learned to like it when people show emotion. Maybe not ones of anger, or very strong negative types of emotions, even though they are still emotions. Because emotions are the most true things about us humans. We feel things and when we let people know, we let them know the truth about us. And then we grow closer. It's such a sad thing when people feel embarassed about showing emotion, which I often am. Sharing and learning and understanding each others emotions seems to bring me closer to others and creates a connection with them. I think a great way to beat loneliness is to tell others about how you feel.
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: About "truths"

Post by Lightened717 »

That's Michael/Jesus's Spirit of Truth working in you!

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... irit-truth

I completely agree - vulnerability and true authenticity really create a space for deep connections to form. It takes courage to do so, but then you become a wayshower, and give other people the courage to be authentic themselves!

Love,

Peggy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: About "truths"

Post by Message »

Truth is the most important thing in life. Was told the only ones get tangled in pyramid skeem is if you could be trusted to keep secrets & lie colaberate lies. The truth is what sets you free. Truth is not the problem it’s wanting ones to not get intrapped but also not wanting others to betaken down a rabbit hole.