No words can describe what really happened...

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Joebenz
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

No words can describe what really happened...

Post by Joebenz »

There have been alot of weird events in my life from shadow people to 11:11 "popups" everywhere, strange voices heard from nowhere during mediation or even seeing a partial apparition of a pale ghostly girl right in front of me in the middle of the night. I have seen some wierd sh*t :roll

But this one stands out the most:
Some years ago, something extremly strange happened to me. I was asleep and something woke me up or kinda, i don't really know.
I was laying on my back in my bed. Something was off, i felt very strange, something i never felt before. and then i heard a VERY clear voice in my head of a man saying: "if you want to end this experience, turn your body to your left."
I didn't do anything. I was afraid but also curious what this was about.
So i think this "entity" saw this as a response and proceeded to "activate" this event.
And then the best part, There were these absolutely amazing colorful geometric images being shown in my head one after the other. I cannot describe how beautiful it was or how awazing it felt. It happened so fast i could barely follow these images. For each fraction of a second, one geometric image was shown. But unfortunately it lasted for maybe three or four seconds before i "blacked out".
After that i woke up (still nighttime) and could not remember what i saw after that. Like a dream you only remember half of it.
And that's the end of it.

This has puzzled me ever since. Later i did some research and found out that what i saw looked like sacred geometry. But even then it was nothing like i saw, only a very succint and vague ressemblance of what i saw.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: No words can describe what really happened...

Post by Sandy »

Hello again, Joebenz,

You are no "newbie" it seems. :)

It is clear from your experience shared in this post that you have been interacting with celestials already, even though from your end this may not have been so clear.

I believe from your description of the "sacred geometry- like" happening that you were experiencing something of an "up-stepping." ...something that allows for a greater/better connection...something that allows for you to perform a spiritual task more efficiently or even perhaps "they" were testing what you could take in from such experience.

Like many of these experiences between worlds, often the details fade because we are in another state of mind at the time. They are still there probably strong as ever in your brain somewhere but it is helpful to keep a journal of these things. Not only does it keep the details fresh but it also is confirmation days, weeks, and years later that you were NOT imagining things. Here's a thought.... and please forgive me if you have already tried this or if I come off condescending and you already know such things... Try journalling...Be very quiet with pen and paper (and truly I do mean pen and paper as the act of writing helps in getting us to the frequencies/vibrations that allow for communication) and write about your experience asking questions.. be open to anything and everything that comes up...Just write it down without thinking about it.
Worth a try perhaps.

It also seems that you are capable of using multiple "spiritual senses" after having, seen, heard, felt and sensed communication of this nature. 8)

I kept nodding my head as I read your post as I have experienced the beautiful unworldly geometry myself, the voices, even discussing things totally unrelated to me as I merely tuned into their frequency. I didn't explore them or think about them much, I must admit. And that is something I sort of regret now. LOL so maybe I should follow my own advice, eh? :roll: :lol:

Anyway, I am thinking, these things are beginnings of, if you choose, a far greater, deeper, more profound involvement with beings of High Origins. Daily regular stillness meditation facilitates such growth and I cannot emphasize "daily" enough. I think when people fail... it is because of a lack of regular time invested to develop the skills necessary to further communication. This communication grows into the most amazing ..."happenings...and involvement.. in tasks you never dreamed you could or even would be a part of. :lol: It's all good though... no hurries.. no task master tapping on the desk uneasily. Just stay with it...work through anything that comes up. I think it may be the only way to know for sure what you are truly experiencing, what the 1111 Midwayers wish for you to know, and the amazing tasks that can be yours in the lightening of our world.

Thanks for sharing! :bana: Your experiences...awesome!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Joebenz
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Joebenz »

Are you talking about trying automatic writting? i have nothing against it and have never tried it before.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Are you talking about trying automatic writting
Probably... journallying to me feels more personal...like a simple conversation between two friends. lol It happens often times when you write without even trying... "no pomp and circumstance"..but the connection is there.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.