In need of insight

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

In need of insight

Post by Mamo »

Dear friends,

Some time ago I had a clear vision of a being who can best be described as a ’devil’, average hight in human form but red face, black eyes with black marks on his face and two small black horns on the bald head and in a hostile voice said; ”you will save everyone but yourself”. This is bothering me as of late and I have no clue what to make of it. Please advise if you can.

Love,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: In need of insight

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mahsa,
Most people, thankfully, never see the "underbelly of the "dimensions," so to speak, surrounding our human existence. Yes, thankfully we are blissfully unaware. But in my opinion, and I am certainly no expert, you being aware gives you even more strength. These things are beings of the ugliness and dark side of human thought and have no real bearing on what is true and what is right. So what this "thing" told you has no bearing on "Truth and Light and Love." It cannot know the future.
It finds its' creation in the deepest darkest of thought and you know better... You know your "light" and your ability to love. It is a deceiver and gains strength and power in the fear or worry it generates.
Stand tall as you think on it and know you have strength of your own and also a power not of yourself, of Divine origins that flows through you as you call to IT in every situation. If this thing shows up again...banish it in ANY way you see fit asking for help and guidance from those who love and protect you.

Well not sure if that is helpful... you may need more technical information that I can't provide. Hopefully George or Geoff or others with skill and experience will share their thoughts... One thing I've noticed is that this falls in a gray area that the U book does not speak of and in fact what information gleaned by human experience is often varied and confused as we each try to describe and attribute a name and reasoning these things occur from time to time. I am beginning to think they are as varied as one species is from another. (Once again the words I use seem inadequate to describe. Yet from the way I talk one would think I battle such thought forms every day. LOL no... I've had the merest of personal tastes and then easily dispatched... I am more or less George's assistant when he does the work and help to "clear the road" when needed.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Mahsa,

The "devil" you describe is typical of what humans believe about the devil's appearance,
but this is not a concept promoted by the Urantia Book ... which describes the devil
as a "former being of light" and "fallen angel".

Perhaps, your vision is a reflection of your own fears that you might "save others,
but not yourself"(whatever "save" means to you). Once you believe that your powers
and angelic watchcare are not vulnerable to demonic influence, your vision might
be repeated some day with truth, beauty, and goodness.

Rod
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

this to me sounds like planting a seed of doubt. doubts are like a disease or rust. doubts cover faith but faith breaks doubt. in the present moment can we be both at peace and worried at the same time? no. so who/what is taking you away from your happiness? how did you experience this vision meditation or dream? hostile voices come from fear. what does this being fear to cause you doubt? or, do you harbor any doubt yourself? faith and doubt are like night and day. the soul attracts both even when it draws nearer to perfection. i have at times witnessed things in the astral that i can not explain. my observations/experiences were channeled in a way to fit my current capacity for truth. i once saw a ghoulish green energy in the corner of my room and only later did i begin to think it could be a part of myself. i once experienced sleep paralysis during my days in college and with eyes open saw a very large shadow figure in the corner of my room. his presence was there to threaten and suppress me. our understanding is limited and duality is our current school house. behind duality is unity. evil is only the shadow of goodness, shadows are non existent. doubts like shadows are broken by light(TRUTH). these projections seem a line of spirit communication and the experience a rudimentary translation of a finer vibration... ultimately you choose where to reside, what to believe and what to give strength. focus on now. question what does it mean to be saved? do you believe the father would exclude anybody(when God is ONE. the UNITY behind duality)or are you merely challenging yourself in some fashion? well... i tried :shock: :lol: MAMO =) You are such a loving being! God is in YOU! :loves :loves :loves

PS
didnt want to double post...
maybe this is saying don't forget to love yourself- you are worthy. you are deserving ^_^
i know you have AMAZING talents! and i've read your very comforting words of wisdom! maybe you're being asked to trust yourself. :scratch:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

:sunflower: Sandy :loves , being an assistant is far better than managerial Iol ! Sometimes it’s hard to remember what is going on and what is for the greater good. Thankfully, half the time I TRUST and let go. As far as those ’things’ that come uninvited and evil, there is a pleasure of shoving first the LOVE you have within in all directions and then do as you said, banish them and undo the flow of existance from it. So no. No fear. You might develop a strange sense of humor and laugh. :hithere

Thank you for your input, Rod.

Eric, hi you. When I create a thread, U ask plenty of questions. I can answer you or tell you to figure it out.

:loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Mamo,
I’m not sure what you mean but I’m glad you’re feeling better. To clarify my intent was attempt to provide insights based on my own experience, as limited as this current understanding might be. The questions posed weren’t meant for me but a way to help you reflect on what you’ve shared with the hopes that somewhere in my reply were some nuggets of truth to guide you to Some insights. It may not matter anymore but as a friendly face on the forum I replied. I wanted to try and pose questions because well, These visions or visitations can be quite terrifying *sometimes(at least they have been for me) so I wanted to at least try a reply. Our experience may not be the same but I’ve felt attacked by similar vibrations before.
Cheers!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

And Mamo,
I’m referring to YOU as the friendly face :bana: :cheese: :loves hope this helped! Have a nice day.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Eric :kiss: Thank you for your kind words. What I want to tell you is that you should never identify with negativity, whatever form it comes in. I have thorrowly examined my own thoughts and despite the fact that there are flaws none of them are evil. I have no fear and already love myself. This thing I saw appeared less than 10 feet away from me while in bed, still awake. The reasons are not clear though.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Mahsa, :sunny:

You wrote:
As far as those ’things’ that come uninvited and evil, there is a pleasure of shoving first the LOVE you have within in all directions and then do as you said, banish them and undo the flow of existance from it. So no. No fear. You might develop a strange sense of humor and laugh.

I am laughing now with delight as you also describe my defense. First I fill myself with Divine love and energy and then like a nuclear bomb I release it out in a blast from all around me in the midst of the area in need of "clensing. The beautiful thing about Love energy eh, is that it leaves all of beauty good and right in place and only those things that were "off" are then no where to be found.

Love triumps! :bana: :sunflower:

The cool thing too is afterwards you are uplifted by the Love and hopefully so too the "innocent "victims".
You rock, lady! :kiss:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

On top of the morning to you, Sunshine! :cheers:
The beautiful thing about Love energy eh, is that it leaves all of beauty good and right in place and only those things that were "off" are then no where to be found.

Love triumps! :bana: :sunflower:
It is always a pleasure reading your words dear Sandy! :happy

Mahsa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Mahsa))))))