Please don't believe in God

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Brett Siniard
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Please don't believe in God

Post by Brett Siniard »

Please don't believe in God. It is not good because it links you up with the beings that created the bible. From what I've seen, these beings are criminals. Please disconnect from their timeline. In change, focus on a higher source within. I suggest crystalline energy source of invisible white light. Above that being invisible and dot. Thanks for your time.

Brett Michael Siniard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Please don't believe in God

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Brett,

Let's look at what you wrote... :)
Please don't believe in God. It is not good because it links you up with the beings that created the bible. From what I've seen, these beings are criminals. Please disconnect from their timeline.
Well, not sure where to begin in my thoughts on this... not without expressing some of my personal beliefs which I do not like to do..at least not on a grand scale where God is concerned. But I will say that God is above and beyond any book, any workings of human mind and hand at this time. God is above our human emotions, in fact, beyond anything we can actually imagine with our mortal minds. Yet this lack of spirit/celestial "sight" (understanding) does not prevent us from sensing the wonder that is God in each other, In our world and even within ourselves as the essence of God resides in all things/via the material of universe that emanates directly from this Divine being. And yet there is something else too, something beyond wonder as we are gifted with a particle of God that dwells within us. This gives each of us a connection not only with each other but also with the living beings that share this world and creation with us.
So one does not need a book to experience the Love and wonder of God...to be inspired and overjoyed in the gift of breath and soul. God is perfection on a level we can scarcely comprehend in our mere scratching of the surface of "God knowledge"... yet we are able to experience a Divine Love that moves us to tears...a sense of rightness and belonging as we quiet our racing thoughts and lift our eternal eyes inwards to the Light that bathes us in a strange peace and belonging.
No, do not give up God! Look for God where ever you can find Him/Her! Your choice may not be the Bible but that does not mean that God is not there to connect in some way with those who search. Your choice may not be the Urantia book, or the Quran or the Bhagavad Gita or any of the infinite religions and spiritual affiliations of this world, but that does NOT mean that God still cannot be found when a heart is moved from these pages. God/Goddess is found within you. Look and you will surely find.... and should you stumble in your quest... The God that forms the matter of universes will inevitably find you in ways that are meaningful and delightful for you if not for someone else..

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

It's fascinating that belief is not a choice but a result, so ...
focus on a higher source within
and expect that belief in God might be the result.

Rod
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Brett,
My interest is peaked. I'm curious.

You said,
Brett Siniard wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:55 am Please don't believe in God. It is not good because it links you up with the beings that created the bible. From what I've seen, these beings are criminals. Please disconnect from their time line. In change, focus on a higher source within. I suggest crystalline energy source of invisible white light. Above that being invisible and dot. Thanks for your time.
What beings do you believe created the bible? And what is it that you have seen? What does it mean to disconnect from their time line? What is the higher source within that we are to focus on if it's not God? Explain what crystalline energy source of invisible white light is and where does it come from?... God? What does, "Above that being invisible and dot," mean exactly?

Has your investigation of this forum led you to believe that those who contribute here solely align themselves with the bible and are guided only by it's teachings? Have you heard or read of the Urantia Papers?

I for one welcome more explanation and discussion.

Love to all,
Seeker 13
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hello Brett, Welcome!

I'm not sure if your post is genuine but I too would like to hear the answers that Seeker13 asked but I would also like to know what that bright white light you suggest we surround ourselves with is directed if not to God?

:loves
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Brett. I'd like some fleshing out of sources of these claims. Regards, Dylan.

My personal opinion is believe whatever works for you. You just have to be very honest about whether it's working or not. Unfortunately organized religions must examine the group, and this can be difficult, without confrontation.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

A second point: My personal opinion and experience is that the God-fragment consciousness (as described in the Urantia Book) is the most delightful experience on earth. :D
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Lol Sandy. I just hit 111 posts. And look what the topic was?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower: :lol:
I just saw an image of the cowardly Lion in the wonderful old movie, "The Wizard of OZ." While walking through a spooky forest ( for that time, anyway) He kept repeating over and over... "I do believe in spooks! (Ghosts) I do believe in spooks!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSmh0wvYJEY

I smile as I hear us in those moments of loss fear and depression telling ourselves, "I do believe in God! I do believe in God!"

Thank Heavens I do believe in God! ;) :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Isn't life an adventure. When living faith really kicks in, look out! I guess one of the most curious things is when our living faith allows us to do something we didn't think we could.