You Are Saved By Your Love — by Michael Damian

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

"Love is the power that reveals truth and drives our search for it. You may have noticed that if you study something deeply - an animal, a face, a piece of music - you begin to love it. You become one with it. This felt sense of oneness is the highest expression of love. When you love like this you transcend the selfish distortions and ambitions that once tainted your study. A true study and mastery of anything both demands and evokes this real love."

http://www.awakin.org/read/audio.php?op=play&tid=2243

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: You Are Saved By Your Love — by Michael Damian

Post by Sandy »

especially loved this bit of the article ... I felt so elated as I read these final words...
"It is love that drives you to seek understanding, and each new step in understanding brings more love. When you lack understanding in any given moment, you are saved by your love, even if that love cries out in despair. Love ensures that revelation will eventually come like lightning, and love itself will be the light in it. So welcome the wind, the storm and the rain as you inquire into your true nature. They bring the lightning of self-knowledge. And in a flash you will behold a new heaven and earth, and know yourself as you have always been."
:cheers:
Thank you, Welles! As usual your picks have made my heart sing today! :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.