Contemplating ‘The Awakening’ — by Soren Dreier

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

"This Matrix we’re in is one out of many but what’s significant is that it’s very heavy, very dense and fascist.

It’s so natural, religiously unkind.

So maybe our approach is: “Why the hell don’t people see this obvious Matrix and why don’t they wake up.” And that tune is getting more and more hysterical. I don’t think a scare tactic is needed towards the already very scared. That will really take them down.

Double scare just doesn’t work – unless the goal is to follow strong leaders…. Which reminds me of the song by the Who: ‘Won’t get fooled again’.

We have to create an impact of the opposite, which is heart-based love, caring and sharing. So we’re on the road uphill, also embedding the low frequencies of human nature. The difficult but scenic route. The Matrix travels in closed containers."

Please read the whole article. I think it may be the best piece of advice I've read for those of us who are trying to encourate the spiritual awakening/shift in consciousness.

http://sorendreier.com/contemplating-the-awakening/

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Contemplating ‘The Awakening’ — by Soren Dreier

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles,
This article was timed perfectly for something I was thinking about earlier. Bless you! ...and thanks!!!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.