Guardian Angel's Name

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Guardian Angel's Name

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Hello 11:11 Fam :hithere ,

How have you all been?

I was wondering if there was a way to find the name of my Guardian Angel if they have a name? One day while I was half asleep I heard the name 'Aruba' in my mind. I googled it to find it to be an island in the Caribbean. Could that be the name or is that a clue or thats completely irrelevant?

How do I find out? I tried to meditate on this but could not get anything.

Love Raj
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Guardian Angel's Name

Post by Sandy »

Hi Raj,
It certainly could be your Angel's name as they do have names, but I can't say for sure. Before this occurred have you been curious about the name of your angel? Actively searching? The reason I ask is that years ago I was wishing to know the name of my angel and actively wishing to commune with "her" and when I least expected it one day while in a very relaxed state, sort of as you described, I heard from my angel for the first time and was told "her" name three times before I got it correctly. :lol: Ask for clarification and keep looking for ways this may occur. Like the Midwayer promptings sometimes it happens in ways we aren't expecting. Sometimes our minds balk at the easy way (meditation) as we are afraid of getting it wrong or projecting our own thoughts into the name... ( :roll: well, speaking of my own experience anyway. )

George says your Angels would not mind if you used this as their name. Anytime you turn your thoughts in their direction and in fact any spiritual direction they are pleased but they do enjoy our including and remembering them.

It is awesome to hear from you Raj. I hope you are well. Lilaslight ) was just on the board as well. :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Raj!!
Welcome back!
:hithere
Awesome stuff man!

Hope all is well
Keep us posted, I love these moments!

PS
Sandy- what is her name? :)!

Eric
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by reluctantmesiah »

On googling Guardian angel Aruba I came across 'Virgin of Grace of Aruba' http://www.thevoiceofjesus.org/appariti ... -of-aruba/
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, I had never heard of this before, but Wouldn't it be lovely to enjoy that kind of visitation on a regular basis. :)
It will be fascinating what comes to you over the next weeks, B. You may have discovered one piece of the puzzle, or something related to you hearing the name, Aruba. cool, cool, cool. :sunflower:

love and happy holidays to you and your loved ones.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.