How I Practice Dying every Day — by Angela Warburton

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

How I Practice Dying every Day — by Angela Warburton

Post by Welles »

"And when I practice dying everyday, my life feels richer. I’m more present. I see the gifts around me. I appreciate more.

Imagine if we all just practiced dying everyday. If we took stock like it was our last day on this planet.

What might we do differently? Who might we reach out to? What little irritations might we let go of?

If we could practice dying more, this world might just be a little bit richer and perhaps a lot more gentle for all of us."

How I Practice Dying every Day — by Angela Warburton

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017/11 ... every-day/

happyrain
Family

Re: How I Practice Dying every Day — by Angela Warburton

Post by happyrain »

Hi Welles,

This is a nice article on how to appreciate the present. Taking stock as she says, of the small things- the little things which make for the larger understanding. The only thing I didn’t get is exactly how does one practice dying. I understand the concept she is presenting, Be in the moment and don’t sweat the small stuff. Appreciate those in your life. But I don’t see anything here on the actual process of dying. She was affected by losing those she was close to but what of her own accounts to facing death???

I’ve come close to death twice. One I was unconscious until I awoke in the hospital and the other was a battle to maintain what I understood was my personality with the belief if I let that go then my physical body would give too(posted in your poem section).

Ive looked for videos of spiritual masters passing, they’re hard to find.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Re: How I Practice Dying every Day — by Angela Warburton

Post by Welles »

Hi Eric,

For me that article reinforced the idea of making each day really count. In my mind I don't 'die' at all but simply make a transition to the next stage of my journey. Living each day as if it were my last tends to focus my attention toward spiritual values for that's what I can take with me. I can't give my certainty of that reality to any one else, though. I believe each person has to come to that on their own. In the future when more and more people start making adjustor-fused transitions and we have visible representatives of the greater universe present on the planet it will be easier.

Image Welles