The Razor of Love

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

The Razor of Love

Post by RunningScroll »

Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is the most likely.

The Razor of Love: The most meaningful and valuable reality is the most likely.

Is this really possible? Or perhaps is it inevitable?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Razor of Love

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Dylan,
You've got me contemplating this morning...(always a good thing. ;) )

The Razor of Love: The most meaningful and valuable reality is the most likely.

Is this really possible? Or perhaps is it inevitable?
My thoughts are that perhaps reality may very well be subjective to each of us... at least for awhile.... I guess I am thinking about the ways our differing beliefs hold so much value individually and at times make absolutely no sense to someone whose ideas on Spirit and life eternal differs from our own. So the most meaningful...the reality that makes most sense in our mortal life and the realm after death may play out before us... (Choose well, eh?) .... With that said, of course, my own belief has me being very grateful that that it also coincides with the wonderful information the Urantia book contains. Honestly, I agree with the person who once said about the Ubook, "If reality isn't this way it truly should be." (okay, I'm paraphrasing LOL can't remember the quote exactly, but you get the gist.)
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Sandy.

I guess my line of logic was something like: If a perfect and divine mind was responsible for designing REALITY (designing LIFE) then we can really assume that it was put together with the highest good of all in mind; God could not do anything less. Figuring out what the details of existence would therefore be (from a logical perspective) is where it gets difficult for us finite beings. But it's certainly fun to postulate about the DESIGN. I like the part in The Urantia Book about the inevitabilities of life. Long-distance love and short-distance love do seem to often have great differences. God bless and take care!

P.S. How was your trip overseas?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

How was your trip overseas?
Thanks for asking, Dylan.
It was wonderful being "home" again but it was all much too short when it has been years since I've seen my children and family. But I enjoyed every minute I was given, getting to know my two grandsons, and grand nieces and nephew. I discovered that I can still play tag and ride wagons down hills and sing and dance to "Little Baby beep-beep." :bana: :sunflower: With that said, It was also great to be back with"home" with George too. George says I have a foot on each continent and I suppose he is right. :roll: ;) :D

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Good stuff! Glad you enjoyed it.