How to Focus and Concentrate Better — by James Clear

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

The introductory story that James tells to begin this article is wonderful. More than any other reason that's why I'm posting this article. However consider that God's Focus and Concentration are infinite and eternal so to become more aligned with Divinity increasing your attention span is a valuable strategy. Then he gets into the heart of his point...

"How to Focus and Concentrate Better

Anytime you find the world waving a chair in your face, remember this: all you need to do is commit to one thing.

In the beginning, you don't even have to succeed. You just need to get started. Starting before you feel ready is one of the habits of successful people.

Most of the time, the ability to get started and commit to a task is the only thing you need to do to focus better. Most people don't have trouble with focusing. They have trouble with deciding.

Have you ever had a task that you absolutely had to get done? What happened? You got it done. Maybe you procrastinated, but once you committed to doing it, you got it finished."

https://jamesclear.com/how-to-focus

:idea:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How to Focus and Concentrate Better — by James Clear

Post by Sandy »

What a brilliant short piece of written work! I have bookmarked this one and plan on sharing it with others. I hear this focusing problem frequently and have experienced it in my own life and so in the reading and recognizing myself in the words... well, it is very helpful. :D The great thing... the solution is so simple. :cheers:
Thank you, Welles! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.