Celestial message, "A Task At Hand..."

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Celestial message, "A Task At Hand..."

Post by Welles »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:47 pmIf the goal of this dispensation is to clear the borderlands all the way down to it's last level to help raise the vibration of Urantia.

I would say that is one of the elements of the spiritual quickening good old Urantia needs and a messy one at that. We've learned in this thread that some are conscious and active healers working to dispel those old remnants. We've heard about the work George has done and a little about Chris, Lytske, Anyas and others who are dealing with slum clearance for the Urantian soul bank. I can only be grateful for their efforts and try to understand the complexity of them.

I think each person who responds to the call of their heart will represent a different creative aspect of the change needed. The folks who are doing Borderland work are advanced enough to be given a very difficult spiritual task. Because of that they will make spiritual advances while on this earth beyond any 'normal' expectaton. I feel sure that will prove to be a huge blessing in their Universal ascention. I would suggest that many of us deal with Borderlands energy and its resolution/release within ourselves during the process of freeing ourselves to be of service to the enlightenment of humanity, each in their unique way.

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I have been missing for a few days. And so much important thoughts have been brought up by all you guys.

My attention is fractured as to what I should concentrate on first and then what after that? If the goal of this dispensation is to clear the borderlands all the way down to it's last level to help raise the vibration of Urantia. What can we as individuals do to help? Obviously clear our own fears that may add to the comfort of the borderlands, educate, arm and shield ourselves, what else?

Welles wrote:
I would suggest that many of us deal with Borderlands energy and its resolution/release within ourselves during the process of freeing ourselves to be of service to the enlightenment of humanity, each in their unique way.
I think what you said is very important.... .. The real task...the most important task at hand is still and will always be learning to love, sharing this love in every way...so much so that we generate/reflect this "powerful energy" that heals and changes not only the face of the planet but its dark depths as well. This work in the borderlands... well... we must have light and love to feel the empty places don't we? :)
love,
Sandy

P.S. I am sorry but this week I am heading to my parents home and then on to my children's homes. I will try to get on the board as much as I can during this time, but please understand if and when I miss things. Please hold down the fort for me... just in case. I will be back in Australia on Dec 12 God willing.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Welles,
In 'A Task At Hand' George said, 'Sandy and I are discouraging the black arts people and the elementals, the black arts people send over to attack both Chris and his family. We build barriers to stop the elementals, but at times we fail as our timing is frequently off.

We could possibly talk all day about what has been happening for some months now (attacks on Chris for much longer) but I want to leave you with the suggestion that we need help:

A… we have an important new task as members of the 11:11 Progress Group, although all old duties (transmits) must be carrying on.

B… our adversaries may well belong to a dangerous world organization.

C… The biggest dispensation this planet may see has begun."

With that and the admonishment from the Scribe to educate ourselves about the borderlands, I took that as a plea for help outside from the few 'in the trenches'.

You said
Welles wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:43 pm The folks who are doing Borderland work are advanced enough to be given a very difficult spiritual task. Because of that they will make spiritual advances while on this earth beyond any 'normal' expectaton. I feel sure that will prove to be a huge blessing in their Universal ascention. I would suggest that many of us deal with Borderlands energy and its resolution/release within ourselves during the process of freeing ourselves to be of service to the enlightenment of humanity, each in their unique way.
It seems as if that's what we have been doing, letting other's carry the work load while we sit back living and loving. Seems as if that's repeatedly been the case since the beginning of humanity... I question if that's enough?

Sandy!!!!
So happy for you to be able to visit your family, a long awaited dream come true!!!! How I wish 'up north' was on your itinerary. Don't worry about us! Pack in as many wonderful memories as you can!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:03 pm It seems as if that's what we have been doing, letting other's carry the work load while we sit back living and loving. Seems as if that's repeatedly been the case since the beginning of humanity... I question if that's enough

Hi Kim,

You have to do that which feels necessary. Once we start on a spiritual path it opens before us as a constant adventure of unfolding discovery. Each of our paths are different. When you say 'It seems as if that's what we have been doing' I find myself reluctant to be included in that 'we'. You see I've been doing the work... just a different load. When someone says 'clearing the borderlands is the most important task of a dispensation' I'm reluctant to agree to something I don't comprehend... particularly when my own path has been in a decidedly different direction.

A long time ago (in human terms) I concluded that 'stopping the bad', as in bad habits or attitudes was not a successful strategy for me. Rather I chose to create goodness, trusting that it would be so attractive that the old patterns would fade from disuse and lack of interest. I chose to build a new world and shall persist in those efforts. It has been my work for some fifty years. I won't see that new world but will have helped create it nonetheless and have seen some remarkable, if modest, results maifest in material form already.

Regarding the Borderlands... I'm just learning (here) that some are helping the emergence of the eventual world of Light and Life by cleaning up old messes. I can appreciate their efforts and yet I don't feel drawn to do that particular task although I have done my share of picking up spiritual garbage along the roadside of my journey.

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I think it is important to remember here that in the Creator's universe there are zillions upon zillions of beings each designed trained and encouraged in particular skills that aids ascension for themselves and others. So too does Earth mirror the "Big Daddy," the Grand Universe. We humans, as a species, are only just now beginning to realize that our potentials are endless even while still in our mortal frame. So for me, it is obvious that we are supported and led by our "God within" in areas and with innate skills that will emerge to support the highest ideal of Love and ascension.

This borderland work is only one area of work that needs to be done to help get ready for the awesome times ahead... It certainly isn't designed for everyone and in fact, I don't recommend anyone intentionally looking for this unless you are guided and have good contact with your Celestial Teachers, Midwayers and Angels. But there is absolutely nothing more important then growing your spiritual souls and that is done with love. Love trumps everything..Love is the sword that slices through what is hurting us and others in all ways. Getting the world to see its' importance is the work of a lifetime for all of us. May it be so.
( I just heard, "You're preaching to the choir here." LOL ...sorry guys... :oops: :roll: )

Thanks Kim,
I am a woman with a spinning head right now as I try to focus on the many things still needed before I leave... I can't wait to see my family and my youngest grandson, but I am so torn. I don't want to leave George. Who knows though, ...all things work for the good...eh?

Will you guys sort of keep an eye on the board...welcome new people, keep an eye out for trouble. I hope to get my lovely little laptop settled next week at my son's and then when the baby is napping I hope to check in, etc... It's going to be tricky, though, that first week so I just hope everything runs smoothly here.

Sending Love Love Love and then some...
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Enjoy your time with your family Sandy!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Peggy!

You guys would laugh... I am sitting on the floor of a bathroom at my parents house with the laptop sitting on top of the toilet (They have a very clean house. LOL) I didn't want to wake my Dad as he would be up puttering around the kitchen doing anything and everything he could to make me comfortable. Besides, I needed the three prongs of the bathroom outlet to charge my laptop. So I just wanted to say hello to all of you and tell you all how grateful I am for your contributions not only to this Board but to the lightening of this world. :kiss:

Thank you for having my back for the next few weeks. I'm not sure when I will be able to get on next because today my children are driving in with my grand kiddies and so this, now, quiet peaceful retreat will really become hopping. :bana: :sunflower:

Love to all,
Sandy
Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Someone shared an interesting link on the Urantia Facebook Group that I think is VERY relevant to this discussion....this woman is a channeler/remote viewer working with UB spirits to clear the borderland and create Light Anchors. The first link is an experience she had with bi-location and clearing darkness. Has anyone heard of her or seen this website before?

http://www.mezzaverde.com/e227.htm

This second link is the main page for her channelings in English. http://www.mezzaverde.com/english.html
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Peggy,

Good find. I've never encountered Wivine's work or even a reference to her before. The link describing the bilocation light-bringing certainly seems to be a Borderlands clearing project based on what we've learned here.

For me this thread is fascinating. It has expanded my awareness of the types of spiritual efforts going on to raise the vibration of our poor beleaguered planet. Yay.
Personally I'm betting on Christ Michael & God. :bana:

Image Welles
Welles
Family

We will not disappoint you. — by Wivine

Post by Welles »

I've just sampled the latest message from Wivine found on the link that Peggy provided. (Thanks, Peggy!) It was particularly valuable, I thought, because it spoke to me personally. While I'm still interested in all the variety of spiritual paths people take I'm not seeking direction from them but rather appreciating other people's efforts to gain an overview of the magnitude of the task of enlightening an entire planet. Here are two excerpts from a longish message entitled, We will not disappoint you.

"You certainly will not hear a "Voice" at first, it will be rather impressions in the style of: "Wow, suddenly an idea popped into my mind, or I see more clearly where I have to go now, or Wow, here is my answer, it is written right here! ". You will feel inside that you can trust this "inspiration". That it comes from the Good Source.

Thus, over time you will rely more on your own inner guidance and your need to read ‘others' messages will diminish. You will even reach a level where the messages of others will no longer enhance you, they will not bring you anything because you will have exceeded them in wisdom. You will come to a point where your personal communication with the spiritual world will have improved so much that you prefer to rely on your personal answers to avoid confusion."

Later on...

"Those who are aware of My Indwelling Presence and wish to meet me to know how they must act to be in alignment with My Will can take the high-speed train to the status of Light and Life already here on earth. The more that there will be people who will reach this status the faster your planet will bathe in Light and Life.

Those people can undergo powerful transformations on the spiritual, mental and physical level. They may possess abilities that will far exceed your current imagination and thus become a true blessing for your planet.

These people, from whom My Son knows that they have the potential to obtain this status during their mortal life, will be called and cared for. However, not everyone who hears the calling will reach this status because too many elements come into play.

For the moment only a few will reach this goal. They will lay the foundation for the next generation of divine children. They will help My Son-Jesus in His plans for your planet.

They will not do miracles or wonders to capture the attention of others. They will not become a voice to transmit celestial messages. Nobody will know their name because they will lead a life like everyone else. They will come from all continents, all social strata and will have all ages."

We will not disappoint you. — by Wivine

http://www.mezzaverde.com/e238.htm

Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Of course! Her channelings ran true to me as well, and many of them aligned with conclusions I came to on my own journey. That someone posted it on the UB FB page also seemed very synchronicitous!

Last night as I was pondering everything in my brain, the concept of "reflectivity" popped into my mind - it is one of the things talked about in her channelings, that Spirit will be moving away from T/Ring to other methods of communication. The concept wouldn't leave my mind, so I did some UB research.

I am now feeling strongly that understanding reflectivity and how we can work with it via our T/A's is important. Through reflectivity, we can access the accumulated knowledge of The Supreme - perhaps this is how we are to better understand the Borderlands? Thoughts?
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Lightened717 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:14 pm Last night as I was pondering everything in my brain, the concept of "reflectivity" popped into my mind - it is one of the things talked about in her channelings, that Spirit will be moving away from T/Ring to other methods of communication. The concept wouldn't leave my mind, so I did some UB research.

I am now feeling strongly that understanding reflectivity and how we can work with it via our T/A's is important. Through reflectivity, we can access the accumulated knowledge of The Supreme - perhaps this is how we are to better understand the Borderlands? Thoughts?

Reflectivity is always a (if not the) primary technique of mental and spiritual expansion it seems to me. You certainly could use it to learn more about the Borderlands. To avoid confusion... reflectivity is a universal principle... self-reflection is the compost pile of spiritual growth. :bana:

Image Welles
Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Great thoughts Welles! Would you might expanding on what your understanding of reflectivity is? I'm hazy on the concept.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Lightened717 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:50 pmWould you might expanding on what your understanding of reflectivity is? I'm hazy on the concept.

Me too, Peggy. I'm going to offer my feel for the term and then add the part of the UB that is pretty clear.

I feel that reflectivity is the action of communication within a unified field. To use a material analogy I imagine it is somewhat like two quantum particles reflecting each other's motion even while separated by a great distance. I think there are broadcasts universally which are energy phenomena ever so vaguely akin to our radio or TV broadcasts. Reflectivity I believe is an attribute of persons more than simply energy. As a personal example... sometimes when I'm the recipient of inspiration it is very specific, almost like a transmission. However sometimes it is a more general illumination that spreads into my mind and takes the bits and pieces of ideas and reforms them into a new and enlightened point of view. I have always thought that was a low-level function of reflectivity. I could be totally out to lunch on that.

Anyway here's the essential info the UB offers...

Paper 9

Relation of the Infinite Spirit to the Universe

7. Universe Reflectivity

The Conjoint Actor is able to co-ordinate all levels of universe actuality in such manner as to make possible the simultaneous recognition of the mental, the material, and the spiritual. This is the phenomenon of universe reflectivity, that unique and inexplicable power to see, hear, sense, and know all things as they transpire throughout a superuniverse, and to focalize, by reflectivity, all this information and knowledge at any desired point. The action of reflectivity is shown in perfection on each of the headquarters worlds of the seven superuniverses. It is also operative throughout all sectors of the superuniverses and within the boundaries of the local universes. Reflectivity finally focalizes on Paradise.

9:7.2 (105.2) The phenomenon of reflectivity, as it is disclosed on the superuniverse headquarters worlds in the amazing performances of the reflective personalities there stationed, represents the most complex interassociation of all phases of existence to be found in all creation. Lines of spirit can be traced back to the Son, physical energy to Paradise, and mind to the Third Source; but in the extraordinary phenomenon of universe reflectivity there is a unique and exceptional unification of all three, so associated as to enable the universe rulers to know about remote conditions instantaneously, simultaneously with their occurrence.

9:7.3 (105.3) Much of the technique of reflectivity we comprehend, but there are many phases which truly baffle us. We know that the Conjoint Actor is the universe center of the mind circuit, that he is the ancestor of the cosmic mind, and that cosmic mind operates under the dominance of the absolute mind gravity of the Third Source and Center. We know further that the circuits of the cosmic mind influence the intellectual levels of all known existence; they contain the universal space reports, and just as certainly they focus in the Seven Master Spirits and converge in the Third Source and Center.

9:7.4 (105.4) The relationship between the finite cosmic mind and the divine absolute mind appears to be evolving in the experiential mind of the Supreme. We are taught that, in the dawn of time, this experiential mind was bestowed upon the Supreme by the Infinite Spirit, and we conjecture that certain features of the phenomenon of reflectivity can be accounted for only by postulating the activity of the Supreme Mind. If the Supreme is not concerned in reflectivity, we are at a loss to explain the intricate transactions and unerring operations of this consciousness of the cosmos.

9:7.5 (105.5) Reflectivity appears to be omniscience within the limits of the experiential finite and may represent the emergence of the presence-consciousness of the Supreme Being. If this assumption is true, then the utilization of reflectivity in any of its phases is equivalent to partial contact with the consciousness of the Supreme.

So there! :roll
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:14 pm The real task...the most important task at hand is still and will always be learning to love, sharing this love in every way...so much so that we generate/reflect this "powerful energy" that heals and changes not only the face of the planet but its dark depths as well.

P.S. I am sorry but this week I am heading to my parents home and then on to my children's homes. I will try to get on the board as much as I can during this time, but please understand if and when I miss things. Please hold down the fort for me... just in case. I will be back in Australia on Dec 12 God willing.
Hi Sandy :)))
I hope all is well. Thank you so much for this dear reminder. The wars we face in our own heads...
And how true are your words, I’ve had a taste- when I was in synch... I never understood its transformational energy... I know I’m not too late, but I’m not close to even a taste to what I once experienced. Maybe a little..
Enough about me. My friend, I hope you are having a wonderful escape and vacation from it all. You got a Brother here sending all his love. I hope George and Agador are doing well.
My best wishes to you and the family- I prayed for that safe flight Sis... I will pray for a relaxing return!!!

I hope I’m not being to loud here lol... good night y’all
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
I can't believe the baby is still sleeping. I expected him up a while ago. But I must say I am enjoying raeding your thoughts.(on the board..thought I'd better clarify that. ;) :D ) I will look up the websites when possible as I have enjoyed and appreciated the parts of transmissions that Welles posted.

Eric,
Thank you brother...I thought of you a mere couple hours away as I sat at Dallas Fort Worth waiting for the flight to take me to my parents. It was fun to be close to you and actually Rod too who I believe lives near Dallas.

Remember, you have within you everything you at this very moment to be loved and cherished and contribute mightily to light and life. In fact, you are doing it as we speak. No one is perfect. We all have our weaknesses and "stuff" to overcome" when we feel ready. In the meantime we have celestial support. Reach out and let go of your feelings of perhaps, "not being worthy?" You do not have to be anything at all to get a leg up from the celestials...just be you...and believe me...they will love you and help you even more so then your Australian sister can. That's a lot of LOVE! :lol:
I am here if you need me...just write my gmail and I won't miss it, okay?

xxSandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

This morning I discovered this article. Cyndy is doing the work.

The Awakening of Cyndy - How I Became A Lightworker

http://divine-cosmos.net/awakening-of-cyndy.htm

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: How awesome was that??? Wow Cindi was/is so brave. Imagine leaving safety and security and walking with such faith and courage into places unknown...Well, er hmmm you know all about that don't you, Welles. :) :love

But It is exciting to know that so many others are sharing the work and by the sounds of it, have been for some time. Makes it seem much more manageable some how. :sunflower:
:loves
xxSandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Sandy,

I was mightily impressed by Cyndi's story. It seemed to me that she was helping beings stuck in the borderlands to be released. When I thought about your wonder about the courage faith gives us it occurred to me, "Faith puts blinders on our fears."

Hey I'm glad you had a wonderful visit, oh you with feet on two continents, but I'm happy you're back!

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles,
"Faith puts blinders on our fears."
:sunflower:
Wouldn't that make a great signature? :mrgreen:

I've been watching the fires over your way the past few weeks... They aren't anywhere near you are they? My sister is visiting her son and family who live in Silverado CA. They just had a little baby boy born last week. :bana: I think they are beyond the fires too. Praying for lots of people who have been affected.

love,
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:47 am They aren't anywhere near you are they?

No, all those horrendous fires are down south in the Los Angeles area. All of us in California are sensitive to fires, though, for almost everyone has been affected by them over the last decade.

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am glad to hear you are out of harms way at this time, Welles! Since you had continued posting I suspected you were okay but am relieved to have confirmation.
People are sensitive to fires over here as well. This is a dry country and many people know someone who has been affected by fires at some point in their life. Those poor CA firemen must be exhausted. :(
Love,
Sandy