Aliens Issue Warning

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Aliens Issue Warning

Post by RunningScroll »

A very frank but somewhat frightening video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEM7usK ... share[code][/code]
What do you guys think?
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Aliens Issue Warning

Post by happyrain »

I found it very generic and not of much use. I also don't like the side comments written at the top of the video. The guy says, "wake up douche bag" LOL :mrgreen: Just couldn't get into it. What was the warning about again? >_<
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Happyrain. I initially reacted to it and got a little frightened. Then I went back to, Christ Michael is in charge of this planet, therefore we cannot fail. Cheers, Dylan.

P.S. I did like: your social value is proportional to what you give. But then, God values us regardless of what we do.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys(in the mid-west that includes everyone),

Sorry, I tried, but could not make it through the whole video. Egh! I was not frightened, grew extremely irritated though the longer it played, reminiscent of trying to listen to Trump. Cannot abide bullying, that's what it felt like... "Who is the man behind the curtain relying on a persons fears to control and manipulate them?"

In my opinion that file belongs in the recycle bin.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Apologies!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

LOL!
No apologies necessary! Not your fault, more about me than you, bullies bring out the protector/warrior in me. Normally I'm pretty easy going, but as a teacher I see it all too often.

When ever seeing/hearing messages alien, celestial, or otherwise, to test it's validity I weigh whether it is love based or fear based. If it leans toward fear, I know it can't be from God and ignore it. That's probably how I should have responded before. So it is I who should apologize.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.