Heart and Mind Integrated

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Heart and Mind Integrated

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi All. It's surprising how often messages here answer thoughts that I've had in my mind. And it certainly happened with this latest one about heart and mind integration. After reading this I am getting new insights into integrating my own heart and mind, and that it is this blissful place in which we were designed to function and exist. But after all this, I'm still left wondering, what is it that integrates the heart and the mind? Regards, Dylan.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Heart and Mind Integrated

Post by happyrain »

Hi Dylan,

I read the message briefly, probably would benefit from reading it again. What I gathered, for the meantime, is experience. I think experience paired with the desire to be conscious of such things integrates the Heart and the Mind.

Now go forth and prosper with your new found perspective! *smiley explosions* :bana: :bike: :roll :lol: :alien: :cheers: :flower: :bigsmurf: :dwarf:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

happyrain wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:03 pm
I think experience paired with the desire to be conscious of such things integrates the Heart and the Mind.
Me too. I’d say just by paying attention to the concept you will begin to have experiences that are progressive little illuminations toward the goal. Heck you might get some BIG ones too. You never know.

The biggest thing is that when your heart is open, the reactive and even the active mind are quiet and the receptive mind is open. Experiences of inspiration or illumination are proof positive that the two are working in tandem.

However I think it is important to remember that initially the open heart/quiet mind may be hit and miss. It comes and goes. It takes a certain accumulation of ‘inner space’ to make way for enlightening moments. That may build up over time rather than be an instant cause and effect affair so keep doing the work and like any skill we get better over time.

Image Welles
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks Guys. What about the idea of attuning one to the other?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Now yer just confusin me on purpose. :| :shaking2: :scratch: :stars:

:sunny:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

RunningScroll wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 am
Thanks Guys. What about the idea of attuning one to the other?

I mostly do that through the creative process. I set the qualities in the heart and use the mind to help shape the manifestation of the heart's intent. Actually that is a truism for all creation. The difficulty comes because we are almost never working from an unalloyed heart. There is always a mix of our reactive emotional natures with the heart's purer intention. You can tell the proportions from the results of your actions. Heart elevates, actions taken in reaction to defenses and attachments have a degree of self-destruction built in.

Image Welles
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Welles. That sums it up brilliantly.

That's interesting, your comment reflects the teachings of the WingMakers materials, which encourages a heart practice that involves a lot of creativity. So maybe even the heart-felt visualisation of the heart-brain communication will bring upon this communication. What a brilliant design.

I wonder if in the full morontia realms, whether this heart-felt visualisation, has a direct manifestation into the morontia realities?

Love, Dylan.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

"There is always a mix of our reactive emotional natures with the heart's purer intention."

This would suggest the value of stillness practice. WingMakers also speak to this. Drawing the higher vibrations and virtues into our human heart to become more love-centric.

There are supposedly three states that humans mostly exist in: incoherence (material), sporadic coherence (mental), and vibrant coherence (spiritual). The great human experience is vibrant coherence, which requires heart-based actions and love-based emotions.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

RunningScroll wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:25 am
I wonder if in the full morontia realms, whether this heart-felt visualisation, has a direct manifestation into the morontia realities?

I’m not sure that will be the case in the Morontia worlds but eventually that is the case, I’m sure. I rather think the Morontia realities still have a cause and effect phenomena and some degree of ‘work’ will still be required between visualization and realization. The direct manifestation would come about when something is 100% in line with God’s will. I expect achieving that degree of perfection will take a while although it is attainable.

RunningScroll wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:25 am
There are supposedly three states that humans mostly exist in: incoherence (material), sporadic coherence (mental), and vibrant coherence (spiritual). The great human experience is vibrant coherence, which requires heart-based actions and love-based emotions.

That is a good, functional perspective.

Image Welles

RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

"I’m not sure that will be the case in the Morontia worlds but eventually that is the case, I’m sure. I rather think the Morontia realities still have a cause and effect phenomena and some degree of ‘work’ will still be required between visualization and realization. The direct manifestation would come about when something is 100% in line with God’s will. I expect achieving that degree of perfection will take a while although it is attainable."

I agree. I expect there will be a gradual weaning off of indirect realization. But we already know that the thoughts we hold clear in our heart and mind, especially God-aligned, have in impact on reality. This is very enthralling!

Cheers, Dylan