You Have A Right To A Cosmic Consciousness

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

You Have A Right To A Cosmic Consciousness

Post by Welles »

"We live in a world that talks about a very finite life.

A very finite physical life.

And it ignores everything we can’t see, or we can’t explain.

But what if the more we start to believe in the invisible, unexplainable world we enter a higher level of consciousness.

What if the people who only believe in this physical level of existence are missing out on evolution and advancement of the soul?

What if we have it all wrong and we are meant to start seeing with a different set of eyes, the type of eyes that don’t need eyesight but belief."

You Have A Right To A Cosmic Consciousness — by Christina Rasmussen

https://www.starletters.com/2017/09/05/ ... ciousness/

I was fascinated by this article because a month ago a visitor suggested I read the book Christina refrences...

Cosmic Consciousness: A Study in the Evolution of the Human Mind (Illustrated) — by Richard Maurice Bucke

It was back in the early 1900's that RMB had a moment of cosmic consciousness and coined the term. I'll be reviewing it when I finish my reading.

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: You Have A Right To A Cosmic Consciousness

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles,

The book, Cosmic Consciousness by Richard Maurice Bucke is one that has been of great impact for George. He has a very old and worn copy sitting on the book shelf.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.