The Grandest Vision For Humanity — by Riva Melissa Taz

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

This is a brilliant point of view.

"Sometimes I think about humanity in the same way I regard a painting by Georges Seurat. His use of pointillism, which is the artistic technique of painting thousands of microdots on a canvas, that contrast and compliment each other in a multitude of colours. From up close these dots seem nonsensical, even plain wrong- a blue dot next to a yellow dot, that from further away appears white. From a distant viewpoint these individual dots combine to make an intricate scene. An analogy of all the things in the universe. Each life, idea, love simply a tiny colourful dot, complimenting and contrasting with those neighboring, but from further away these blend to contribute towards a bigger picture, a bigger goal."

http://www.awakin.org/read/audio.php?op=play&tid=2226

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Grandest Vision For Humanity — by Riva Melissa Taz

Post by Sandy »

Loved this short article...

This part you posted is so good!
"Sometimes I think about humanity in the same way I regard a painting by Georges Seurat. His use of pointillism, which is the artistic technique of painting thousands of microdots on a canvas, that contrast and compliment each other in a multitude of colours. From up close these dots seem nonsensical, even plain wrong- a blue dot next to a yellow dot, that from further away appears white. From a distant viewpoint these individual dots combine to make an intricate scene. An analogy of all the things in the universe. Each life, idea, love simply a tiny colourful dot, complimenting and contrasting with those neighboring, but from further away these blend to contribute towards a bigger picture, a bigger goal."
How I would love some day to see an authentic Georges Seurat painting... to see exactly for myself what the author first describes. http://www.georgesseurat.org/the-complete-works.html
This article poses a wonderful way to look at our lives and how we compliment each other in the universal grand scheme of things... I wonder what part of the picture our beloved Earth plays in the finished canvas....

Thank you, Welles. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.