Happy Birthday Sandy!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Post by Welles »

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Happy Birthday Sandy!

Post by Sandy »

Awhhhh Thank you Welles!!!

That cupcake looks good enough to eat! :bana: Actuallly I did splurge last night and allowed myself not just one but two small pieces of birthday cake. :mrgreen: Yes, I will pay for my greediness today but it sure tasted good going down.

Thanks again for thinking of me, Welles! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

7/11 is a GREAT DAY SANDY!

I sure hope you enjoyed ALL OF IT

Happy Birthday Dear

:hithere :hithere :hithere

I know you like these Dancing Nanners

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

:loves :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Eric,
Thanks for the wishes and all those dancing bananas! :D We had a lovely day. George and I went grocery shopping, sipped coffee at a cafe and went to the pet shoppe for some food for our rabbits. Well, don't know what came over us, but there, chirping sweetly at us, was a tiny yellow canary that had been brought into the shoppe because the owners were moving and could not take him with them. We talked gently to him and he responded in kind. But then we had to tear ourselves away from him to run some errands. Still neither of us could get the little guy out of our minds so we returned to the shop, saying to each other, "if he is still there, he is ours! Otherwise, if he has been sold, this too was meant to be and we pray he would have a wonderful forever home. " Needless to say, since I am posting this, he was waiting for us and the moment he arrived home acts as if he has always been part of our family. He is quite the singer and a wonderful little companion, brightening our home with his presence. Now if I can just settle on a name.

Are you a full fledged licensed motor cycle rider? :finger: We've been thinking of you and sending some good vibes. :bike:

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

It's been a few days, but Happy Birthday Sandy! I liked the story about the canary and hope you feel welcome and at home in the greater universe family. I'm sure Michael and Nebadonia are thinking of you. God bless! Dylan.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Howdy Sandy!

Awesome!! A new addition to the family! Does he got a name yet?

Yes mam licensed and all! Just bought my first Harley today! :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello you wonderful guys!

First of all thank you, Dylan for the lovely birthday wish and the reminder of our vast and inclusive cosmic family. :sunflower: I do feel blessed as I contemplate just what membership in the greater Universe family means for myself and in fact, all of us whether we understand it fully at this mortal time or not. Some mornings I feel like a child with primary paper and chubby pencil in hand as I look inwards to the celestial heavens. ...
such joy can be found there. But how easy it is to obscure and cloud that view when earthly troubles and contrast rears its distracting head.
I am grateful for all of you and so enjoy traveling the path to eternity along side you. I pray this week holds many blessings for our "little family" :kiss:

Eric,... I am almost as excited as you are with your wonderful news! Now, you will be very careful on your new bike, right? You will watch out for the other guy( gal) because frankly, they sometimes miss seeing you as it is human nature to sort of be looking for cars when on autopilot. Okay enough of the over motherly advice. Can you post some pictures of it? Either here or via my email? I would love to see it :mrgreen:

Love to you all,
Sandy
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Sandy. I'm feeling more and more that I'm in primary school too. Even a developing morontia awareness which is beautiful might just be going from prep to grade one. I'm trying to accept that I don't have to rush. My evolution will happen at the right time. Trying to sense the eternal from the mortal domain soothes the mind, heart and soul. God bless!
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Sandy - happy belated birthday, I'm sorry I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful day. :loves

I've tried to send you two responses to your PM but they're both hung up in my Outbox. You have no idea how much your message meant to me, truly. The last year has been....overwhelming for me to say the least :roll: And knowing someone as lovely as you is out there thinking of me, even for a moment warms my heart.

I think of you, George, and the other board members often and come here at least every few months if I don't post. How have you been?

All my love and best wishes,

Peggy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Peggy))))))
Thank you, sweetie, for the Happy Birthday wish. Oh my goodness! Your private messages are hung up in the outbox because I forgot to check my pms. :shock: :oops: You see, when a person reads their pms then they go into the senders sent box. So it is all my fault. :( I am so sorry and I will go check them now.

I want you to know that we have not and could not forget you. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Sent you the pictures Sandy. Hope they went through!

Cheers! :batman: :jocolor: :afro:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey E,
I just checked and found them in my spam folder! :shock: Why would my computer suddenly do that. ???? I saw another email in there too from another source it has allowed many times. :? Anyway, thanks Eric... They are some awesome photos and I will write you back in just a little while after George has his breakfast.
Thanks for your patience with me... :love
Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Happy(very belated) Birthday Sandy!!!! :hithere :kiss: :roll

Hope you had a wonderful day! Our laptop has been in the shop. Dave found out they don't function if you spill your drink on them.

Peggy it's really nice to see your avie again!

Got to run, it's a Tiny day! Love to you all!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim! It was a wonderful birthday. Hey, enjoy your Tiny day and give her a hug for me! :bana:
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Had a wonderful weekend. Sister came to visit and surprise me for my birthday. I went on my first ride through Houston with a friend. It was so nice.. Rode out to a cafe for breakfast, down a windy road through a popular dog park here and through the city to the galleria area. It was short but so rewarding. After that had a party with the family. Don't like the feeling of having to much fun though, to easy to throw away my progress. Guess I'm an old man in this sense... Still a big kid however and not ready to give up trying.

Here's on last picture for you. I tried touching it up with the iPhone...
Buddy used to work here- we went to visit his friends.

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
It does sound like a wonderful way to spend a birthday! You know, I was just thinking about your sister a few days ago. I remember when she went to school for a little while in Australia. I think it was the Melbourne area, right?

For some reason the picture didn't come through. ??? :scratch: :(

Enjoy your week. :bike:
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Sandy...

Sorry to hijack your BDAY thead with this pic problem.. It's showing on my screen but I tried a different way so maybe this way will work?
Here you go! ^_^
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pvwhrDNtJs61Moa83
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

No worries, Eric. I am just happy to get to see your "ride." Now yours is the motorcycle on the left in the photo isn't it? t? A real head turner, I suspect. :sunflower:

I think it is so cool that your first outing was on your birthday, making it all the more memorable. And I am thinking that riding a motorcycle in the warmer months, will be better fuel economy then a car, helping yourself and the environment. :thumright:

Well it is a real beauty.... well done!
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Yup left side. Fun, yes absolutely. Environmentally friendly? Not so much :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL I am thinking now of the Harley's loud "purr" I suppose "environmentally friendly not" is correct. But still a mechanical thing of beauty. ;) :)
hugs,
Sandy