EFT Tapping World Summit

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

EFT Tapping World Summit

Post by Sandy »

Just wanted to let anybody interested....The EFT Tapping World Summit starts tonight (February 27th at 8:00 pm)

EFT is short for (Emotional Freedom Technique) It is a technique of tapping on the body’s energy meridians to help relieve physical pain, help with weight loss, release mind and emotional blocks as well as limiting beliefs about ourselves to name just a few. Every year an energetic master of this technique, Nick Ortner who has brought this information to the masses for nearly 10 years, holds what is known as the EFT Tapping World Summit to introduce the benefits of tapping to the masses. At this time much in the way of demonstrations and help for what ails you can be found. Millions of people tune into this every year and as I have experienced how easily tapping can help, I fully recommend it.

This in no ways steps on anybody’s religious or spiritual beliefs. This is not at all what tapping is about. It is simply a lovely physical way to use your body’s own energy centers to help with many kinds of situations we find ourselves in. So just in case you are interested I will give you the information where you can register for the event. This site is safe and they do not pass on your information. After the event if you wish to unsubscribe it is easy to do by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email.

So here is the email address... http://www.thetappingsolution.com/

It starts tonight so chip chop if you are interested in registering so you don't miss anything.
As I said I have experienced this before and it is easy and fun. Take a peek.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Re: EFT Tapping World Summit

Post by Welles »

Tappety tap tap. I've run into tapping several times, Sandy. The people writing about it were all skeptics who had tried it out and found it to be effective. If anybody has a shred of interest in alternative modalities for wellness this deserves attention.

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I find it is a bit of fun doing it too.. I feel energized afterwards. :bana:
Love,
Sandy
P.S. If some of you tried to get on to the EFT tapping site yesterday and had trouble it was because the Amazon sever was down and caused troubles for many large and small entities that uses its services. Nick Ortner apologized for the problems and will leave up the first day's activities throughout the 10 day conference. So please do try again if you couldn't reach it yesterday.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Oh my gosh Sandy!
I feel this is the answer I've been looking for myself and anxiety ridden relatives. Just following the video my tension eased away. What do you think about teaching it to a two year old?

Thank you for posting this link.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: That's exactly the way I felt afterwards too...It is very positively energizing!!!! :sunflower:

:D You know Kim, I think that Nick Ortner's sister has written a tapping book for little kids....something like that anyway. I'll see if I can find it. I think that anything that helps them cope and be strong inside and out is a great thing! :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Shared this link with my daughter, sister and nieces. Was going to go to that site this morning, will see if I can find the children's book too! Clementine has been super sensitive lately. Along with her not feeling well, her dad and mom being sick for a long time, Dave and I were sick. I didn't see her for a week, Dave for two weeks! Believe she thought she wasn't going to see us ever again! When we finally did, she clung to us and wouldn't let go. Two weeks later she still has a hard time sharing me with the other kids and cries when I have to leave. Honestly it breaks my heart. She talks about Dave all day long, if something needs repair, even if it's sewing a button on she says, "Gwampa fix it."

Yesterday was very interesting, been spending a few extra minutes with her daily before I go home. She picked out a giant math book(2'x 3') from the Center Library. It was not for toddlers, probably better suited for Kindergartners, but I read it anyways because she was sure that was the book she wanted. She's pretty good at counting and easily counted objects on the pages. The book got progressively more advanced, but it didn't phase her. The book was doing simple addition and she gave me the correct answer every time without hesitation! She'd never heard it before so it wasn't memorization. Many answers rhymed with a word in the sentence, but she's only two so that would be a little incredible also. Another teacher commented, "Math genius!" Although we have a couple of those in our family, I believe she was probably just reading my mind.

It was quite a coincidence the day before I was reading a book on how lacking our school systems are in teaching math and science. Thought, "I'd better work harder focusing on those subjects at work and especially with Clementine."

I realize some people would think this was a fluke or FANTASTIC! I just take a deep breath hoping we can find a way to help her navigate what ever gifts she is going to have without it creating anxiety, not to mention how hurtful other children can be when someone is different, or sees people who are not there.

Okay time to move on. Have a great day!

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Didn't find the toddler book on that site, but there's scores of videos on U-Tube. Some great ones for toddlers! Thanks again for posting the link! Honestly I think this was exactly what I've been asking for, not only for my granddaughter, but for kids at work. I'm as excited about this as when I found out about 'The Breath'! Don't know why I haven't heard of this before. I'm sharing it with everyone.

After following the directions for kids, I actually feel a lot better about my concerns for Clementine.

Love to everyone on this shining blue sphere in space,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Your sweet little Clementine is so lucky to have you, one who have been there and understands the things she may experience as she progresses through school and life with these "little gifts". I've no doubt she is in safe hands. My mouth hung wide open as I read that she knew the math answers every time! WOW :shock: :D and then when you figured she probably read your mind... :shock: but knowing your history, I chuckle as this is still absolutely positively amazing. :bana:

I am sorry to hear your illness has clung on so tightly. Hoping by now the family was well beyond. It must have been a real doosie!

I too have found a lot of help this week as I have applied EFT tapping to situations that have arisen. Sadly, I have missed many of the presentations on the summit as this week end we had modem troubles making impossible any internet use. But I am still hoping to catch up on what I can and take in a few new presentations before the summit is finished. Gosh there are just so many tools out there to help us... Some are Midwayer orchestrated as Dylan shared on another thread, others found with a mere click of the computer keys. (just got a 222. :D )
:bana:
Enjoy your week and that little granddaughter of yours... :cheers:
xxSandy