How can we help our children with spiritual gifts?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

How can we help our children with spiritual gifts?

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello everyone!

Even though I'd been interested in spiritual matters my whole life, I was fearful. Many individuals in our family have spiritual gifts, but growing up side by side we each believed we were alone in this. One of the main reasons I finally began seeking answers for myself was because my daughter exhibited several strong gifts. All these years later, although I'm not fearful anymore, I still need help.

Along with crazy gifts, anxiety also runs in our family. There are resources for anxiety, but what about psychic/medium kids with anxiety? I kind of figured my granddaughter, who was born into our family and also in room 1111, would have gifts! At two she seems to be exhibiting signs of gifts and anxiety. If there's a way to give her coping tools, I would be grateful in learning and sharing.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How can we help our children with spiritual gifts?

Post by Sandy »

Hi KIm!

I was just thinking about you. :D Awhh that littlie of yours exhibiting gifts... I am not surprised. :D I did not experience gifts as a young one and if I had, I suspect my parents would have squashed it right out of me. :roll: :) So I am not sure the best way to proceed for you. Yet, knowing you as I do, I suspect that you are doing the one most important thing for her... Love her, happily and joyfully, allowing her to see the beauty in all things in life and let her know you always understand and hold her hand through everything she experiences, letting her know that she is not alone and other of her family members share with her these wonderful but sometimes unusual even unnerving experiences.

I remember Anne (Blue Nova) mentioning years ago as a little child how difficult it was for her to experience some unnerving spiritual happenings because of her gifts and to be told she was making it up and they weren't really happening. :( Well these words did not make them go away for her, it only caused her to keep it to herself and so she experienced some fear. I think you have made yourself very open to your little grandaughter and so this will not be the case for her and so you have done the first thing to help her accept herself and all that entails.

Anyway I do not know and do not have the experience and knowledge to say any more then that but perhaps others who have greater knowledge and understanding can give you detailed advice.

I send a long distant (((((hug))))) for one of the very best grandmas I know. ;)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim, me again.... I was looking around the internet and found this wonderful article that might help.

Here it is...
http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-gui ... -children/

I'll add others too I think might be helpful as I come across them...

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Sandy,
That article was very helpful! Spent a long time perusing the site. I feel hopeful that with more and more children exhibiting gifts, it might be easier for my grandchild than for my children.

Thanks Sandy, please pass on more articles you come across. Meanwhile we are just having fun!

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

As I read that article I thought... Well, Kim is already doing much of that. I think you are naturally intuiting what is needed. :thumright:
I feel hopeful that with more and more children exhibiting gifts, it might be easier for my grandchild than for my children.

The environment is definitely different for our grandchildren then it was for our children. More and more people are meditating then ever before...high profile people. And science is starting to take the "woo woo" out of it as they can demonstrate now in real science what is actually happening to your brain while you meditate.
so meditation and all the wonders that come along with it are becoming more main stream now as well as a better understanding of the gifted "littlies."
So who knows where the world will be in 50 years or why not 10? :sunflower: :bana:
love,
Sandy
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi you two! =)

Thanks for sharing that link, Sandy.

Kim, the best way to flourish and nurture gifts is to do as much of what you Love as possible. Figure out what that is.

:loves
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Mahsa))))))

My morning just keeps getting better and better. First we are greeted by our friend inlikeflint in 1111 forum and now I am happy to see you in misc.... :sunflower: In a way you all are my answered prayer. ;)

I love your response and will think about it today.... :loves

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Mahsa!
Not a difficult task for me to find out what I LOVE. It's most definitely kids(mine and my granddaughter in particular), flowers and nature, following my spiritual guidance, cooking for my family, literacy and writing.

These are the things that take up most of my waking hours...Guess I must be on the right path!

Thank you!

Love,
Kim

vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hi everybody! :love

I had terrible anxiety for the first 40 years of my life. I remember worrying about crazy things as young as age 3 or 4. I worked on this with therapy, learned to meditate (yay!), tried medicine. When I was around 40 years old, I had a dream that changed my whole life. I dreamed that I was in heaven (I wasn't an 1111er then), and everything was just like normal life. Except that there was NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Nothing could go wrong because it was heaven. I had always had a feeling that "heaven" sounded kind of boring--everything is perfect and you sit around eating bonbons and listening to harp music. In the dream I learned that in heaven you still have goals and dreams and purpose but there is no need to worry because even if you make mistakes you always get another chance. I woke up feeling like, this IS heaven, I'm in heaven now, and I don't need to worry. Of course I still worried about things I needed to worry about, but I didn't have panic attacks, or a constant feeling of dread. A few years later I found 1111 and started learning about life on Earth being our first of many many lives, that we are eternal, and loved, and that the universe is infinitely just. It was easy for me to believe the messages I read from 1111 because they confirmed what I had come to believe in my own journey.

I have written several children's books and the last one is called Life, Light, Love. I feel that it is a summary of what I have learned from 1111 progress group. That we are all one, that God is inside all of us, that we need to take care of each other and the earth. Kim, I don't remember if you already know about the book. If not, I'd love to send you one for your granddaughter. And anyone else reading this post! I am doing another printing, and they will be available in 6-8 weeks. Anyone who would like one, please send me a message.

Love,
Vivian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Viv,
What a wonderful dream! I'm glad you shared it because I tend to worry sometimes... silly things too. :roll: It will help to recall what you said about our just universe, putting life into perspective here on earth.

I am happy to know the latest printing run is coming up in just a few weeks. My grandson loves your book, Life, Light, Love It is so bright and beautiful. I recommend it to anyone with little children.

I will probably need to replace some of the ordering information on the message board. URL's and such. When you get the time could you send me the ordering information and I will see to it the thread is updated.

We have had company this week so both G and I have been off the computers for the most part while we visit and shared our community with G's brother. Thankfully we had beautiful weather for his short stay. But I have been thinking of you and wondering how the new baby and mommy are getting along? There's nothing like being a Nana with a license to spoil. :mrgreen: And I know you will be one of the best! :bana:

Have a great week end!
love,
Sandy