Can love stories change the world? — by Matt Hopwood 

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

"Four years ago I set off on a walking journey through England. I was looking for the love stories of the land, meeting with people on the path, in the fields, in the pub, in the villages and towns. Along the way I shared my stories with the people I encountered and they shared theirs with me, creating time and space to explore the notion of love together.

As the work progressed I began to record some of these powerful and compelling stories, creating an online audio collection so that more people could share in the experience. But as I stepped out of my front door on a cold and clear April morning in 2012 I had no idea where the work would lead me, nor how profound the implications might be of connecting love stories to the process of social transformation."

This is Matt's story. As it says the project has taken on a life of its own and now is called A Human Love Story

https://www.opendemocracy.net/transform ... ange-world

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Can love stories change the world? — by Matt Hopwood 

Post by Sandy »

Hmmmmm ... Matt Hopwood reminds me of someone we know here on the MB... :scratch: ;) :D

What a wonderful essay! Well worth reading every word. Very inspiring and encouraging too.

Thank you Welles...for this story relaying other's stories that help create the "grand narrative" of life. And thanks also for being you, one of the most courageous practitioner of love and producer of love stories I have ever known! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.