Psychic Mediums

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
mariachristina
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Psychic Mediums

Post by mariachristina »

Hi all! :hithere

I hope you have all been well. For those in Queensland, Australia.. My goodness, it is really starting to heat up! :oops:

This post is a bit random but I have been thinking a lot about the topic of this post recently. I have had a few encounters with psychic mediums in my life - some of which have been incredible.

I would love to hear your thoughts on psychic mediums. Do you believe in them? Have you had your own experiences?

I really would love your insight. :loves

Sending many hugs :sunflower:

Maria
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Psychic Mediums

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maria,
Whew! Hot already up there? Ai Yi Yi... :shock: I melt in the NSW summer so I am relishing the last of the coolish spring temps. I'm not sure I would last up there..but I must say Queensland is beautiful and worth the heat eh? :)

You are thinking about an interesting topic. Pychic mediums. I admit however I have never officially been to a bonified psychic mediums and 15 years ago I might have thought it was a lot of houey. But after having met good friends who can do this work and seeing them in action quite unexpectedly on my own behalf. I can say I believe that some people are naturally gifted in this arena. From my own experience, occurring without any prompting or asking for anything... and to see and hear what my friend told me in an email...Well... there was no doubt she held a connection with my passed on dear one. :D

I am wondering, though, if this is something many of us could do should we reach out. By that I am not suggesting we all go out and start a business of it but occasionally something may arise where we can gently assist. Geez not sure what I am saying but a connection with Source can allow many, many things... and information can be given and shared to the benefit of all involved.

So yep, I do believe in mediums. But they are only as good as their loving connection, their well meaning intentions. Now I am asking myself a question as well. Can a person who does not draw close to the Divine in some way (there are infinite platforms from which to do this) )... let's say a person who does not have the well being of others as their concern in doing this work.... can they provide accurate information? Or is this, perhaps. as something in their genes, or an ability like art, poetry, mathematics as real as something physical and can be unrelated to spiritual Godly awareness with some individuals? Wow that was wordy eh? :oops:

Okay stopping there before I really embarass myself. :oops: ;)
Hey enjoy your week end. Stay cool 8)
xxSandy

LOL This conversation has got me thinking about Whoopi Goldberg's character in the movie, "Ghost". :lol: :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Psychic Mediums

Post by Geoff »

I don't think I could answer that without a definition.

I know what a psychic is, and I know what a medium is, and generally they do quite different things. I cant be bothered with "psychics" but a good medium is worth their weight in gold. Most "psychics" use tarot cards, psychometry or such to try and tell you your future. I am not interested in that, even if I doubt they would be accurate, because only Father knows the future. Now a good medium can hear Father, only thing is He rarely shares the future. Fortunately I am not bothered with the future at all. Today is where I am at. But many mediums are dodgy, however I have had the privilege of knowing a bunch of really good ones.

I have had many experiences with mediums that were great. My ex was a psychic, so I have seen her come up with strange stuff too.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.