Fighting a Rearguard Action (today's PGM)

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Fighting a Rearguard Action (today's PGM)

Post by Welles »

I was stunned to read today's message from Midwayer Chief ABC-22 (Bzuntu) to his old friend George Barnard. He is addressing our temporary tenuous tenancy on this earth. One comment...

"“It’s time. It’s time you stopped fouling your atmosphere and waterways with your dirty power stations and factories of all kinds. Long ago you discovered Zero Point Energy and follow-up discoveries — if they had been allowed to flourish — would have you do your near-free international and outerspace travel by now, not to ignore your improved air quality. Ages ago you learned to harvest fast-growing plantation lumber, leaving old-grove forests to their task of providing creature habitat and enriching oxygen content, as well."

That caught me offguard. I've been following varieties of Zero Point Energy research for years, know it is real and it is squelched by those who are following old Luciferian pattens (glorification of self through dominion, the 'I am god' illusion). Along this line between those few who have completely embraced evil and the masses are a group of managers who do the bidding to gain a sense of importance from the reflected glory of selfishenss. I recently ran into a quote from TS Eliot that addresses many of that group...

"Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm does not interest them." — T.S. Eliot

Well enough for my soapbox but I would encourage everyone to read today's Progress Group Message.

Subject: “Fighting a Rearguard Action.”

Message received by George Barnard.
http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... ard-action

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Fighting a Rearguard Action (today's PGM)

Post by Sandy »

I'm giving it some serious thought, Welles. :)
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Its very very scary. Not sure any where in the world would be "safe". Even if you don't get a direct nuclear strike.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is scary! :(
Growing up a few miles from the Oak Ridge National laboratory in Tennessee in the sixties I can remember our neighbors building a personal fall out shelter in their basement complete with stocked supplies. It was scary times then too. (Though, luckily as a child I was immune from it though... life was all sunshine and butterflies for me. )
Many years later, I asked my dad who was a a Health Physicist at the lab, why he didn't build something of that nature for our family. His answer, basically it would be a horrific thing to survive a nuclear strike as close as we would have been to the target. :cry:

I hope no humans ever have to go through that nuclear nightmare ever again!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.