Today's Meditation

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Today's Meditation

Post by RunningScroll »

Thought I would share some items from today's meditation.

Michael as Jesus developed a mind whose structure was such that made it very efficient at dealing with Reality. We can inherit this mind through an ongoing process of communion.

'Picture the Thought Adjuster as a Wave, moving through you, like the swell of an Ocean'

God bless!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Today's Meditation

Post by happyrain »

hi running scroll,

thank you for your post. i hope my question isn't intrusive as i try to understand what you mean but what is reality?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Happyrain

I will attempt to answer your question, although I probably don't have the credentials.

By Reality I mean the sum total of physical, mindal and spiritual realities which contribute to the human condition, the consciousness and realities of being human. The Urantia Book discusses how, you can grow spiritually, but if you do not also grow intellectually and physically in your mind capacity then you fail to become more real. When you experience balanced growth in the three main areas you become more real and progress through the seven circles. (Apparently on some worlds, mortals are three-brained, with one devoted to each area, we are two-brained and hence must share the load across our two brains)

My understanding is that Jesus's mind efficiently dealt with and coordinated all three areas. And this is what we all need to do to some extent, because missing out on an area, depth of insight will evade us. The Urantia Book also discusses morontia mota, which is a combined spiritual-material superhuman insight into life, which we adopt on the Mansion Worlds. Combining the "eye of the mystic" with the "eye of the scientist", faith and logic, will be bring you as close as possible to TRUTH, while living as a human. Jesus' mastered this completely, and we do well to learn how he coordinated the spiritual with the material, the religious, scientific and philosophical. The Urantia Book indicates that when a personality combines TRUTH with fact, they experience relative cosmic realities.

Hope this helps,

Love Dylan
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

RunningScroll wrote:Hi Happyrain

I will attempt to answer your question, although I probably don't have the credentials.
hi dylan. i'm sure you are qualified to answer, it's your faith after all.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity