Mind Computer — by Peggy Black

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Mind Computer — by Peggy Black

Post by Welles »

Note: Peggy Black has written a series of Morning Messages with the help of a celestial team. I find value in most of them but this one is particularly wotrth sharing, I thought.

Message 58

Mind computer

We remind you that your mind is not who you are. You are Divine Essence.

Your mind is a tool, an awesome tool which allows you to interface with this reality, yet it is only a tool. Become aware of your mind from the place of observer. It is the observer within who appreciates the sunrise, or thrills at the deer running across the meadow.

The mind is a valuable, necessary aspect of operating in this reality. Your mind is one of the most highly developed computers, capable of incredible tasks, with huge capacity for memory and programs.

This mind computer usually operates on automatic. It will respond from any given program in the system which protects and maintains the well-being and survival of the human. These automatic programs have been installed into your thinking and belief system by others, by our parents, your teachers, and your society.

These programs or beliefs are installed on an emotional frequency and are activated by that same or similar frequency. Once your programs or beliefs have been triggered, the body/chemicals/reaction all responds.

You are now once again engaged in the same or similar response. These similar responses are activated from a place of fear; fear of loss, fear of rejection, fear of harm, fear of death.

Recognize you are awakening and becoming aware that you are more than your mind, your thoughts, and your beliefs. You are more than even your ego.

©2006 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. http://www.morningmessages.com
(You can sign up to recieve 80+ morning messages at the link above.)
Sandy
Staff

Re: Mind Computer — by Peggy Black

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles! It's a nice morning reminder to take into the day. :hithere
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Kewl Welles. I have wondered before whether the celestials considered the human mind a computer or not. And it seems that they do. I wonder if they also consider morontia mind, and other higher types of mind, computers?

Dylan.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

This guy has some interesting materials reflecting this idea:

https://superhumanos.net/specialoffer/
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dylan,
It looks very enticing. Seems those who have taken the course have benefited, though, it's a shame it isn't more affordable.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Mind Computer Part II — by Peggy Black

Post by Welles »

Message 59

Mind Computer Part II

Many, many humans never realize that they are more than their minds. They are on automatic. They are born, the emotional programs within are installed, and they never question their beliefs or their reactions to these programs. They believe it is their behavior. It is just who they are.

These beings are easily manipulated and controlled, especially by the media, the movies, and games of violence. The body becomes addicted to the chemicals produced when the human is frightened or excited or stimulated in some way.

NOW, at this time, there are those of you who are awakening and becoming conscious.

A human who is conscious uses the incredible abilities of the mind to create new ways of being, new ways of seeing this reality, and new ways of responding to reality.

Here is the tricky part: the old patterns are woven deep into the matrix of society. They are an aspect of mass consciousness. They are strong in their frequency, and are skilled triggers that activate limiting, fearful beliefs and a sense of powerlessness.

It is a moment-to-moment process of staying awake and aware to lift one's vibrational frequency, which stops the automatic responses.

We offer you the reminder to raise your frequency. Your emotions are the key. When you vibrate the frequency of joy, gratitude, and appreciation as well as the master frequency of love, you are in a state of wakeful consciousness. You are heart connected. You are connected to the open channel of guidance and inspiration. You attract and allow more positive life giving energy into your field.

©2006 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. http://www.morningmessages.com
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles... it's an important and challenging topic. I have a question... open for anybody out there as well who may feel like sharing their own strategies for remaining poised balanced and at peace in the craziness all around. In today's climate with all that is going on in the world from wars and upheavals of ever description, strange presidential elections etc... it can be difficult to remain in a state of "wakeful consciousness" at least for me it has been as I contemplate where specific positions and scenarios might exist from this action or that action. I am torn between getting involved and making my voice known on the infinite and often insurmountable problems and issues affecting our communities and world and then trying to remain optimistic and thoughtful, flowing with faith and trust and love or keeping my head down pray and remain distant from the unrest... I don't know what I am saying, but it can be maddening over time...

This helped...
We offer you the reminder to raise your frequency. Your emotions are the key. When you vibrate the frequency of joy, gratitude, and appreciation as well as the master frequency of love, you are in a state of wakeful consciousness. You are heart connected. You are connected to the open channel of guidance and inspiration. You attract and allow more positive life giving energy into your field.

It is a moment-to-moment process of staying awake and aware to lift one's vibrational frequency, which stops the automatic responses.

In fact, some very important stuff there... now what remains is to put into practice... So my question? how to remain vigilante and allow the moment to moment consciousness to nullify some old programming...well something like that. What helps you to remain in the present moment, to see past the illusions of what is and see what is hidden inside and reach out gently and quietly spiritually/ etc. to those whose less then loving words, thoughts and actions seem to be bearing fruit of the most rotten kind :? I am thinking perhaps, for me... more sunshine, meditation, prayers and gratitude for what is beautiful around me as I still tackle issues in a less personal sort of way may be a place to start.

Thanks for listening...xx
hugs,
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Sandy,

I don't believe there is a single answer but we each must do according to our feelings moment to moment. Personally I put my attention and thereby effort where I can create beauty, truth and goodness (plus humor). I view my attention as energy and try to invest it wisely. Most of what the world offers to co-opt our energy (attention) isn't a worthy investment. That is true of most politics, power, war, money and all the rest of the manifestations of the old world built on the inertia of the Lucifer Rebellion. My best strategy is to srtive for an open heart and keep manifesting that in the physical world the best I am able. I accept that my results will be modest. Great results will come from great numbers of people each doing their little bits.

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles,
I so appreciate sharing your "strategies". Over the past year or so I have been actively signing petitions and writing letters to Senators etc... and it has been rather draining and depressing in some cases when you see giant perpetrators getting away with all kinds of atrocities. It is so easy to get filled with frustration, anger and even other nasty emotions which do no one any good, most especially me.

I really like what you say here and I think it may be the key and what I am searching for...
I view my attention as energy and try to invest it wisely. Most of what the world offers to co-opt our energy (attention) isn't a worthy investment. That is true of most politics, power, war, money and all the rest of the manifestations of the old world built on the inertia of the Lucifer Rebellion.
..." invest it wisely" This makes a great deal of sense to me. I am thinking too of the many times I have been angered even outraged when I signed a petition, completely forgetting to bring the fruits of "the heart" into it. So do you think it is possible to remain unscathed, as one adds their voice to issues around the globe if we invest a little of the heart energy at the same time. :finger:
My best strategy is to srtive for an open heart and keep manifesting that in the physical world the best I am able. I accept that my results will be modest. Great results will come from great numbers of people each doing their little bits.
Thank you for that. It's very helpful to me right now with a particular situation that has cropped up.. I will try to practice this. :happy
:loves
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote:So do you think it is possible to remain unscathed, as one adds their voice to issues around the globe if we invest a little of the heart energy at the same time.

Hi Sandy,

Unscathed? Nope. Nobody gets out of this world unscathed. I'm somewhat radical in that I don't expect the old institutions to make any change and therefore invest no energy in them. They are behemouths that are set in motion and only care about their continuance and use threats of coercion to ensure their existence rather than free will acceptance. Almost all of them are built on fear and sell the illusion safety. The only lasting safety is found in one's connection to the divine. How each manifests that connection is a constantly evolving process. What I might do in a particular situation could well be a flawed strategy for someone else. I'm discovering my way on a constant basis as my path unfolds. I can't begin to imagine any one else's. :bike:

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles... :D You've given me food for thought... very important food for thought.

I'm holding tight to this...
The only lasting safety is found in one's connection to the divine
Love to you, :love
Sandy