Question about “Like a Tiny Flint and Greater Surprise

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
JohnG564
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Question about “Like a Tiny Flint and Greater Surprise

Post by JohnG564 »

For George and friends,

Can you help us understand what is meant by the 'critical times... being neigh'? I am unsure what it was that was noted to the 3-some in Rockford Bay, as written in the post below sent out today.

Thanks
John G,
Columbia MD, US of A

Illawarra District, Australia, June 10, 2016.
Subject: “Like a Tiny Flint and Evermore Greater Surprises.”
Message received by George Barnard.

Mathew: “.... However, I am to explain that the critical times, noted to a threesome in Rockford Bay, Idaho in 2000 is both nigh, as well as unavoidable.”
George
Angel in waiting

Re: Question about “Like a Tiny Flint and Greater Surprise

Post by George »

Hi John,

Cheers.
The simple answer is "I don't know."

For some years I thought it to be the Teaching Mission coming to an end somehow and it did have some awkward times.
(I WAS PART OF TeaM for a time, but disagreements ..........)

Lately, with the Midwayers being away most times, I think it is to do with a potential WWIII, and we cannot have it.
We would unlikely survive it.

Notice all contributors to 11:11 Progress are now talking to TA's ?
I'm hearing from the Scribe, also a TA.

Here is the Rockford Bay transmit

Rockford Bay, Idaho, USA, October 2, 2000.
Machiventa Melchizedek, Christ Michael.
Subject: “Special Session for George Barnard.”

Received by Mark Rogers.

Machiventa: “It is not surprising you come to us. We have been waving our flags and trying to get your attention for some time now, and I thank you for making the effort to meet us in this fashion. This is Machiventa.”

George: “Good to meet with you, Machiventa.”

Machiventa: “My dear one, I, more than any, desired this contact as a means to open the lines of communication between us.”

George: “There have probably been very many misunderstandings, and I would say they are probably all on my part. I’m… almost sure.”

Machiventa: “I sorely regret the… misunderstandings as well; however, I am committed to you, and I will see you through, as I have the time to do so. I just desire that we share a different relationship. I must express my sincere and great appreciation for all that you have done to reach beyond your normal boundaries and push and reach and push. We have so much enjoyed this opportunity.

“I would desire even a personal relationship with you, and I would make every attempt to meet you in this fashion more than half way.”

George: “I would much appreciate that, Machiventa.”

Machiventa: “There is much we might do together to more harmoniously serve our Master.”

George: “I would like some advice as to where I go from here when the American job is over and done with, whether I should organize something back in Australia. I do not now see myself as a receiver, except perhaps in emergency situations, in a clinical environment, but perhaps I can teach some in Australia and find a group that can organize their own affairs, and perhaps be of some use within that group, even though I do not see myself as a receiver.”

Machiventa: “My friend, I would bring you confidence. I would bring you peace. In this process you are about, there are numerous profitable directions spread before you like cards in a deck. You have a trait I much admire, in that you are willing to go where your heart leads you and where you are sent with full abandon and attack the assignment with complete focus. I have every confidence and have every reason for my confidence that when the appropriate assignment next materializes in which you may be of service, you will be made aware and you will readily accept this new assignment.

“You are now involved in a great shaking up of the cup, a great mixing of the many options, possibilities, circumstances and conditions that exist to… cause this turmoil, this mixing up. It has not yet settled out, my friend. The soup is still in spin and there are many potential activities in which your services may be useful, perhaps even critical. Whether or not you have embraced me in your framework, we have been working together and you must realize that those who work for me also work for the Father. It is often possible for the influence of one such as myself to be felt in remote locations, but I tell you, I certainly know of you, my friend, and I am quite certain that we shall experience before us the opportunity to embrace on the spiritual plane.”

George: “I have no greater wish.”

Machiventa: “I would convey to you my sense of profound respect for you and the mission of your life’s work. Your diligence to causes unfamiliar to you has made you an invaluable player to many on my side, and one day the true recognition of the many and varied ways you have been helpful to your spirit brethren will be made clear to you, as to all those who view the universe records.

We are engaged in this great mission together, and it is in the service of Michael. It is as mandate from him that we take our action, that we proceed forward, and that we will use you and we will use others and we will use many to increase the few. And with the allegiance of those of my order and Michael and his mandates, the results are of a certainty.”

George: “That is good to know. I would like to know if, at some time in the near future, I might be able to bounce some theories off Orion. I am hoping that the theories will then be the property of Urantia and that others may develop them where I feel I may not be able to bring them to a conclusion. I am hoping that will come about, specifically the theory of a low all-or-none firing threshold of the cerebral neurons being responsible for some aspects of schizophrenia. I’m not really too sure whether this is in my realm and perhaps I should work on that perpetual motion machine… but that still seems a long way off. Perhaps I’ll just wait until Bzutu has a few more things to say to me, and when the pudding is about to hit the fan. I’m not too sure at this stage, but let fate be my fate.”

Machiventa: “Indeed. And stay true to your character, my friend, and continue on. Say on. Do on. Be on. Continue forward in your efforts and make your contribution to the great pool of wisdom, which may change humanity. Every contribution to this pool of wisdom sweetens the entire pool, and when a time of critical mass is reached, realizations are made and advances are the result. You are guided to make this contribution and you do well to see this task through as it represents more than just the accumulated wisdom of your endeavor, but also represents the nature of your character and the steadfastness of your being.”

George: “Thank you for those kind words, Machiventa. We will do the best we can. I am sure that the rest of the Platoon will definitely back me up, whatever happens.”

Machiventa: “They could do no more than you do for them, my friend. And they look forward to the opportunity to interface with you and see you as quite worth the effort.

“I would like that at this time you be granted a message and allow me to step aside for you to receive the comments of your Creator.”

George: “Au revoir, Machiventa.”

Michael: “I am with you now. I am with you always, but I am with you now that you may hear me. I grant you the peace of the knowledge that I know of you and that you are one in whom I am well pleased. If more of my children were as bold and as persistent as you have been in this struggle to balance the unnatural spiritual nature with your mortal existence!

“You have done a magnificent job in maintaining a working relationship with an entirely different spiritual family. I say very rare indeed, in your case, in your species, does this occur; therefore we look with great interest to you and others like you who would reach out beyond mortal boundaries. In reaching out you are reaching up. You reach toward me, and together we reach for the Father.

“I am there watching for your reach and eager to embrace you as we both stretch to be in the Father’s presence. I could ask no more of any volunteer than you have delivered freely and willingly to me and to the Father, and yet you will give more, you will be more, you will do more, as is your nature. What is a parent to say to such a child who is so willingly obedient to his calling?

“I love you, my dear one. I am very pleased with you and I will grant you the peace of this as a part of your being. Know that I embrace you and that I am there for you. You need not go through anyone but me if you so desire. I am available to you as I am available to any and all who would seek me, and I make a commitment to you that I will be on guard for your reach and that your reach will meet with certain success.

“Thank you, my dear one. Take my love, and my light, and spread it around, and give it away, wherein you shall have more. My peace be with you.”

George: “Thank you, Michael.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Indeed, I make it My Gift to you, for you to be of Service to Me --
Christ Michael.
JohnG564
New Friend

Re: Question about “Like a Tiny Flint and Greater Surprise

Post by JohnG564 »

Thank you George. Much appreciated. I am meditating on this message now.

John