Dreams, Visits and Messages

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dreams, Visits and Messages

Post by sammy »

:hithere Hi All! I haven't been here in a while, but I had a cool thing happen, and thought someone here may benefit from it.

Since my dad passed, I have had several "dreams" about him. Some are dreams, some feel real - like a wonderful visit.

When I have a "visit dream" I usually ask Dad some deep spiritual question. He answers me and when I wake up I can not recall what he said. 2 nights ago I had another Dad dream, this time I was blessed to clearly remember what he had to say.

In this dream I asked him how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.

Feeling blessed to remember these words. Love really is the answer to everything.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

NOTE: My Mom just pointed out I had the dream on the 11th! 8)
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Re: Dreams, Visits and Messages

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((Sammy))))))))
Hello dear friend! :D I don't know why but your happy post has me swimming in tears.... good tears. I was thinking about your Dad this week after my children's grandmother on their Dad's side passed away. It sort of had me thinking about the passing of loved ones and as you can imagine also I've been a little emotional myself.

but this is just awesome!....
In this dream I asked him how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.
:cheers: :happy

WOW!

WE are blessed!...and it seems to me the more we love, the more of what really counts we have saved for those Spirit filled days to come... not sure that came out right ...but there you go. LOL
Thanks Sammy! I so appreciate you passing on your dad's revelation to us... Oh, before I forget, PP was just mentioning/talking to you on the secret thread too this week. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Awww...Ya...it's very emotional to think about your grandkids losing a grandparent. Makes you feel like they are going to miss out on great stuff. (((((Sandy)))))

Ya know...I keep thinking about what dad said - "I go to the love we shared"...

If God is love, and we are all part of God, maybe this is exactly why when you think about a friend you haven't talked to in a while suddenly calls...not synchronicity, but because they felt you thinking about your love for them. AND...maybe meditation gets easier/more meaningful if you focus on your love for God rather then just on your breathing. Guess I should try it.

Just a thought.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy....I think you are onto something there!
If God is love, and we are all part of God, maybe this is exactly why when you think about a friend you haven't talked to in a while suddenly calls...not synchronicity, but because they felt you thinking about your love for them. AND...maybe meditation gets easier/more meaningful if you focus on your love for God rather then just on your breathing. Guess I should try it.
I am smiling because that last part is what Geoff has been telling us all these years... (((((Geoff)))))

I'll give it a try too and we can compare notes later on... :D

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi sammy,

long time no see! thank you for sharing. it is interesting and gives me a lot to think about.

hope you're doing well. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

SANDY!

Here it is! "I go to the love we shared" ... See, perfect sense!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sammy! You did find it! (We were discussing this in pms) I find so much encouragement by your experiences and your words. :sunflower: The last weeks of George's life he often said, "I love you, always, don't forget." and then just as often I would do the same. We both knew deep down that the mortal time we shared together was drawing to an end. Remembering the love is easy for me as it was all encompassing and all embracing... you know, I had this thought just now..."Love can take us to places we never dreamed of."

Can it really be that simple?
Love????

:bana: Yes... thank the maker...I think it is! :bana:

Thanks Sammy :kiss: You are a Godsend.

love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Can it really be that simple?
Love????

:bana: Yes... thank the maker...I think it is! :bana:
I think it is that simple, but not that easy. Negativity can be very overpowering. We all can choose where we live, but sometimes when it's dark, for some reason, it is much easier to stay there rather than choose to re-focus on positive.

I've been playing with love the last couple days. Seems like there's a lot of grumpies going through my over packed house (I think everybody's tired of being cooped up), and every time someone is grumpy it hurts me, whether it's directed at me or just situational. So the last couple days when someone gets grumpy I immediately fill myself with love and focus on that. Maybe it's contagious, or maybe it's just my lack of reaction, but their grumpies go away...OR maybe it's the face I make when they get grumpy... :shock: Then I fill with love.

I also feel more connected to everything, like I am having a re-awakening.

Funny, I spotted a hawk in a nearby tree watching me this morning. Although they are common in our area, I've never seen on except for flying overhead. So of course I googled animal totem:
Hawk Spirit Animal
Author: Elena Harris

When you have the hawk as a spirit animal, you may have an inclination towards using the power of vision and intuition in your daily life. The hawk totem provides wisdom about seeing situations from a higher perspective, using the power of observation, and focusing on the task at hand. It’s a good companion to develop spiritual awareness.
Hawk Totem Meaning
The hawk spirit animal or totem has several attributes and meanings:

Hawk is the messenger of the spirit world
Use the power of focus
Take the lead when the time is right
Power to see, clear vision
Strong connection with spirit, increased spiritual awareness
Hawk spirit animals belong to the realm of bird medicine. It carries the symbolism that comes with the ability to fly and reach the skies.
Well, I only got slightly off track there....I think I will continue to play with love and make it my main focus!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy