Dreams, Visits and Messages

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dreams, Visits and Messages

Post by sammy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:23 pm

:hithere Hi All! I haven't been here in a while, but I had a cool thing happen, and thought someone here may benefit from it.

Since my dad passed, I have had several "dreams" about him. Some are dreams, some feel real - like a wonderful visit.

When I have a "visit dream" I usually ask Dad some deep spiritual question. He answers me and when I wake up I can not recall what he said. 2 nights ago I had another Dad dream, this time I was blessed to clearly remember what he had to say.

In this dream I asked him how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.

Feeling blessed to remember these words. Love really is the answer to everything.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

NOTE: My Mom just pointed out I had the dream on the 11th! 8)
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John

Sandy
Staff

Re: Dreams, Visits and Messages

Post by Sandy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 am

((((((((((Sammy))))))))
Hello dear friend! :D I don't know why but your happy post has me swimming in tears.... good tears. I was thinking about your Dad this week after my children's grandmother on their Dad's side passed away. It sort of had me thinking about the passing of loved ones and as you can imagine also I've been a little emotional myself.

but this is just awesome!....
In this dream I asked him how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.
:cheers: :happy

WOW!

WE are blessed!...and it seems to me the more we love, the more of what really counts we have saved for those Spirit filled days to come... not sure that came out right ...but there you go. LOL
Thanks Sammy! I so appreciate you passing on your dad's revelation to us... Oh, before I forget, PP was just mentioning/talking to you on the secret thread too this week. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

sammy

Post by sammy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:27 am

Awww...Ya...it's very emotional to think about your grandkids losing a grandparent. Makes you feel like they are going to miss out on great stuff. (((((Sandy)))))

Ya know...I keep thinking about what dad said - "I go to the love we shared"...

If God is love, and we are all part of God, maybe this is exactly why when you think about a friend you haven't talked to in a while suddenly calls...not synchronicity, but because they felt you thinking about your love for them. AND...maybe meditation gets easier/more meaningful if you focus on your love for God rather then just on your breathing. Guess I should try it.

Just a thought.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:47 am

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy....I think you are onto something there!

If God is love, and we are all part of God, maybe this is exactly why when you think about a friend you haven't talked to in a while suddenly calls...not synchronicity, but because they felt you thinking about your love for them. AND...maybe meditation gets easier/more meaningful if you focus on your love for God rather then just on your breathing. Guess I should try it.

I am smiling because that last part is what Geoff has been telling us all these years... (((((Geoff)))))

I'll give it a try too and we can compare notes later on... :D

:loves
Sammy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:04 pm

hi sammy,

long time no see! thank you for sharing. it is interesting and gives me a lot to think about.

hope you're doing well. :hithere