Creator programmed life

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Creator programmed life

Post by Mamo »

Hello 11'ers :hithere

This might sound silly to some of you but I am really questioning if our lives are programmed by the all mighty Creator. It seems to me that I re-live the same scenarios from time to time, not a Déjà vu experience but actually being put back in the same old pathway already once taken. Can it be that we are tested and that if we don't make the 'right' choices we are swung back into a pathway with a second or third chance to get it right? Yes, you might say I'm loosing my mind but this is what's happening. Any thoughts?

:loves
Much love
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Creator programmed life

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mahsa,
Can it be that we are tested and that if we don't make the 'right' choices we are swung back into a pathway with a second or third chance to get it right? Yes, you might say I'm loosing my mind but this is what's happening. Any thoughts?
Nope, I don't think you are loosing your mind..just being extra observant. Anything is possible for the Infinite Creator so why not factor in second and third opportunities to choose the path most conducive to spiritual growth. After all it is the journey that provides us with the enormous amount of coveted information. So even in the back steps and side step we can find ourself where our soul truly wishes to be. so maybe in a funny kind of way we are really choosing the path all over again. :scratch:

Well, that is my take tonight after a long and tiring day. I am having a bit of a brain freeze but perhaps someone else will come along with greater insights and thoughts on this deep subject.

Hope life is treating you well. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi Sandy :sunflower:

Thank you for that input. When you say
so maybe in a funny kind of way we are really choosing the path all over again.
it makes me think about the so called free will that we humans have, but why would Father then have us go through it again? It just seems that I am going around in circles. :roll:

Oh well... Hope you have a good rest. I really appreciate what you do on here!

Much love :kiss:
Mahsa
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi Masha, Mamo

who, what is the creator :?: if we're brought back to make "right choices" as you said in your OP, i wonder if it's because we chose to experience a specific path prior to incarnating :?:

i'm not declaring i know what happens before my existence or after either... just running with our imagination here

do you mean you've lived as masha before? or do you mean you've lived on earth before with a similar personality?

are you setting me up with these questions? =P just kidding :lol: thank u for your thoughts i hope u find some light in your search
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi Erik,

Nice to connect with you again :sunflower:

If we only have oner life how could there be a previous Mahsa?! I don't raise questions, I'm only looking for answers. :hithere
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hello again :hithere

Last night I saw the movie Predestination (2014) for the first time and think it's safe to say I need therapy now! :baby

Someone please tell me that we only have the one life!

:loves
Mahsa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Mahsa)))))))

Okay, ;) :) "We only have the one mortal life." :lol:

But of course I do have some very good friends who may think otherwise. With all the Hollywood "voodoo" aside... and given a little time to get over the movie's effects, ask yourself what resonates most with you. Because what you believe is your own treasure and in the end will in my honest opinion get you where you wish to "go." But let's never stop growing and searching, putting our beliefs through "fire" at times to test their purity.
Divine Love is always the answer, perhaps, and keep us on Truth's wide and often ambiguous trail.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

“Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always”, Sandy :kiss:

Love,
Mahsa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

" Okey dokey" :lol:
"Okay" sounds good to me. ;) :loves Now that has me thinking about Blue Nova (Anne) I haven't spoken to her in several years but she used to say that.
Hugs,
Sandy