Every Seed Carries a Secret — by Angela Fischer

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Oh my. This is a beautiful little essay. It is about biology, spirit, heart, farming and love. The last line encompasses the gist but not the substance of this beautiful little thought. I hope it will encourage you to read the rest (or listen to the reading).

"The same light that is contained in the heart of the biological seed is also present within our heart; it is the seed of love."

http://www.awakin.org/read/audio.php?op=play&tid=2127

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Every Seed Carries a Secret — by Angela Fischer

Post by Sandy »

Very precious and indeed worth a read. I look at seeds differently now...and with greater depth.

This line really hit home for me...
Every seed contains a light. Through greed and disconnection from the sacredness of life, this light is threatened. Genetically modified seeds become sterile. If the fertility is removed from a seed, its light is taken away; it withdraws. The divine light that is present in every seed is manifested through its fertility, through the potential to grow and to be a source for new life. When this light withdraws from a seed, it withdraws from the whole of creation, and our souls begin to starve. - See more at: http://www.awakin.org/read/audio.php?op ... BFbva.dpuf
I've never seen it that way before...yet it makes complete sense... feels right somehow.
Thanks Welles...definitely a keeper! :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.