Interesting aricle

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Interesting aricle

Post by murlin99 »

Hello all. I have been away for along while. Many life changes, massive workload, doing volunteer work for a community center in my town just been hectic. I will do another post with updates on that soon.

But I have not forgotten about my friends here. I found this article earlier today and it has some very interesting information about the possibility that the resonant frequency of the planet is changing..... Led me to think about our meditation into the alpha state and the natural frequency of the earth may be changing to match a more alpha frequency than its current 7.83Hz.

Read and discuss

http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-earth ... ign=buffer

Cheers,
Bryan
Welles
Family

Re: Interesting aricle

Post by Welles »

Hey Bryan,

I don't have anything to add for this is new info to me. However I'll add it to my general outlook. I can attest to the fact that I personally am changing and recognize in my own experience, "...thought processes are clearer and more focused, yet we are still “in the flow” or “in the know.” In other words, Mother Earth is shifting her vibrational frequency and perhaps so are we. This may be one of many signs that we are AWAKENING."

Thank you so much for posting that article! I found it immensely valuable.

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Interesting aricle

Post by Sandy »

Welles wrote:
Thank you so much for posting that article! I found it immensely valuable.
Thanks from me too! It's all very exciting. :sunflower:

....Hi Bryan!... always good to see you again. :hithere We don't forget you either so it's always nice when you pop in for a visit. I can imagine how busy you must be and volunteering on top of it! Good on you! :D
My daughter-in-law just sent me a short video of their backyard and it looks like Autumn is at its glorious peak there in central Ohio! I hope you have time to enjoy it. The world is brilliant in more ways then one, eh?
I hope you and the family are well and I look forward to catching up with you soon.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.