he Keshe Foundation: Free Energy for World Peace.

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

he Keshe Foundation: Free Energy for World Peace.

Post by Welles »

If this story is real (and I hope so) the world is about to completely change, virtually overnight.

The Keshe Foundation: Free Energy for World Peace. Is Our Collective Wish to be Free From Big Oil Actually Happening? — by Christina Sarich

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/10/the ... ing-3.html

Please be real!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: he Keshe Foundation: Free Energy for World Peace.

Post by Geoff »

Truly that guy must be the least emotional, and the most disinterested speaker on what might be the most important topic ever. But his plans for 10% of the World to have this device by the end of last month have clearly failed. I would be willing to spend 3 hours listening to someone with the ability to project some energy and enthusiasm into the subject.

We know that free energy exists, and I have been sure someone knows how to tap into it, all i want to know is how to get one.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: he Keshe Foundation: Free Energy for World Peace.

Post by Sandy »

Welcome back Geoff. :hithere I wondered if you were home when I saw Al's message in my inbox. :D

Yep, the guy needs to take some speech classes but the device is super cool! I would love one too someday...Interesting that President Obama just nixed the tar sands pipeline. He is making a clear stand for cleaner energy and who knows maybe he sees these "dirty oil things" will someday soon be obsolete. Wouldn't it be interesting if this device helped convince him there are better sources of cheap energy out there. :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.