Introduction

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Introduction

Post by hungryfish »

Hello, not sure where intros go. I have been a member for some time but don't recall if I ever posted. My name is Barry and I have been seeing 11:11 for a long, long time (years if not decades) My wife urged me to be more present here and says I have a gift and "am called." Not sure about that but I find this all fascinating. I live in Tacoma, WA and am a 59 year old male.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Introduction

Post by hungryfish »

I see that I had posted a few previous messages but I'm here to stay. I want to learn more about my gift :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Introduction

Post by Sandy »

Hi Barry,
We're glad to have you and any impute you can provide to this spiritual growth business we all find ourselves prompted into. :D Seriously, finding our spiritual feet is a joy of sorts at least if I consider it in a broad sense. Sometimes the life lessons leading to growth in aspects of these areas one would like to forgo as they can be a bit unnerving but yes, overall I wouldn't trade my spiritual journey for anything... not that we could eh? It is what it is for each of us...with all its little side streets that draw our attention for a time, gifting us in some way before we are lead anew to new arenas of learning and understanding. All good and important in the end I think.

Wha Whoo fifties rule! (I'm 56 :mrgreen: ) Just kidding for all you young whipper snappers...I'm just putting on a brave face. :roll: ;) Truly though, I am finding that the older I get the least concerned about age I become. Some things that seemed so "die hard important" don't mean so much anymore... Yes, I sort of like being in the fifties. (perhaps I am a crazy lady after all :geek: ;) :) )
Anyway, it has been a little quiet here and I am revelling in the activity.... your posts and those of others. It is always good to see new and familiar "faces" once again. :) So HUGE welcome back, Barry! :D

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.