Noah St John Afformations Muscle Test

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Noah St John Afformations Muscle Test

Post by Welles »

This is amazing! I'm not quite sure how it fits into my viewpoint on the universe just yet but it will somewhow. (BTW Afformations isn't a typo. It is a coined word created by Noah)

Noah St John Afformations Muscle Test - How to Change Your Life with Afformations

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Noah St John Afformations Muscle Test

Post by Sandy »

Hi Wells,
I'm sorry so far I haven't been able to watch the video...I think it is our bandwidth usage has dropped as we are in the last few days of the pay period. I suspect within a couple days that will change and I will be able to watch videos again. Is what the video speaks of akin to kinesiology? If it is, it is very strange, as this is the third time it has come up in a week. It all started with a little booklet and then it was mentioned in 2 other places. I pay attention to these coincidences so plan on looking into this a bit more. Anyway I am hoping I will soon be able to watch this. :finger:
Thank you for posting it .:sunny:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote:Is what the video speaks of akin to kinesiology?

Hiya Sandy,

I had to Wikipedia kinesiology to make sure of the definition. The broad definition was... "Kinesiology is the study of human and nonhuman animal-body movements, performance, and function by applying the sciences of biomechanics, anatomy, physiology, psychology, and neuroscience."

In the broadest view I'd have to say that yes this could well fall into the realm of kinesiology but somehow it seems to me that it pushes the limits into a brush with the unknown. Maybe this is kinesiology in 2050. :roll:

You'll have to tell me when you get a chance to watch it. Happy banwidth hunting.

Welles
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Thats bog standard kinesiology. I know a guy that believes he can use that technique to "calibrate" books according to their degree of Truth. THAT I don't buy. And he has never done a blind test. I do accept that we can get info this way, and its commonly used to test if medication is good or bad for you.

Hgs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Aha! Thanks, Geoff.

Welles