Happy Birthday Sandy!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Post by Welles »

Sandy
Staff

Re: Happy Birthday Sandy!

Post by Sandy »

That's Absolutely Perfect, Welles!!! :lol: Thank you!!! Hey, how'd you get all those birds to poise like that? ;) :mrgreen:

Truly you have made my day and put a big ole grin on my face that is guaranteed to be good for the next 24 hours.
You are one in a million billion! :love
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote: Hey, how'd you get all those birds to poise like that?

Breadcrumbs! :lol:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

... dear Sandy, hope you had a lovely day, that you definitely deserve.. :kiss:

lots of love,

Sarah :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((((Sarah))))))))))))))
That is so pretty! As you can see the flower colours influenced my choice of "hug colour) LOL Oh now it has me thinking of Lucky who always posted in this colour. We've met so many sweethearts over the years here, haven't we? I wonder sometimes how they all are doing.

And I realized something last night when I needed to drag out my ancient calendar (That got hidden in a drawer for our last flat inspection!)
I missed your birthday on July 3rd!!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :( :( I am so sorry. I don't know where my head is these days. Certainly not where it should be... Did you have a good day? Hope so as you are the one so deserving of being treated like a queen for the day... :kiss:
So on that note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (A little late :oops: ) Sarah!!!!

With Love,
Sandyxx
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welles! :lol: I'd say you've missed your calling and would have made a fine animal trainer... ;)
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Sandy.. (you don't need to ever remember mine ! ) :loves I forgot yours and everyones also, as it's been a while..

Yes, i had a nice bday with my sisters and mom, we went for a meal followed by a hike into the countryside, trying to be kids again swinging on trees lol, well as much as we could manage to do at our age. My daugters actually forgot :/ lol, but i will let them off for being teenagers lol.. they were away from home at a music festival but then came back apologetic with a big box of chocolates lol.. I had some good 11 prompts on that morning, it was a very loud imaginary phone ringing in my ear at 4:44am then 5:55am., i was reaching for my phone alarm, half asleep fiddling with the buttons, the sound would not stop lol.

Anyway, i hope you had a great day..

love you :sunflower: :loves

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Well I am late here, but I was a day ahead last week, and so dear Sandy knows I did not forget. I trust it was a WONDERFUL day?

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Sarah, I had a little chuckle imagining you, your mom and your sisters celebrating your birthday swinging on trees and the like. Gosh it sounds like fun... and hopefully no muscles were worse off for the extra enthusiasm. Actually I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday then with mom and sisters... throw a brother in and it sounds ideal. Brings back memories of one May day when my eldest sister and brother and I went for a wildflower hike in the Smokey Mountains National Park. We had so much fun together that day...good memories.
:lol: kids! Life is so busy and exciting at that age. Hey you made out good with some chocolate eh? And the Midwayers remembered you! :bana: love it! You always do get the most interesting prompts. Hey, are you still blowing out the light bulbs? I remember years ago you were always blowing light bulbs.

Yep, looking back I did have a nice day.. quiet and peaceful which was just what I needed at the time I think.
So I thank all of you for the loving thoughts. I am blessed to call all of you my very dear friends. LUV2
YALLDABEST! :geek:
love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Sandy.. yep there's nothing better than hiking in the countryside, especially with family. I have this little beauty spot here in derbyshire that i like to visit , there is nothing around except a couple of red deer, hills and mountains and there is no sound, its beautiful. you could definately practice stillness there lol

:loves :sunflower:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sarah, Your place sounds lovely and so peaceful. I recently found a nice little spot down by the lake at the end of the back yard. We have a tiny Shea oak forest back there ( They are a pine-like tree that seems to do well over here in the salt and acidic soil along the lake I love them and the trees but lots of people would rather have a water view so they cut them down which in reality is against the law as they are on public land. I am a tree person so I love them and go down and sit on a fallen one from time to time and just watch the shore birds and enjoy the quiet vibrations of the trees. It is a good place to practice a light stillness. I say "light" because, as you can imagine, with all the bird activity and the bug activity 9 months out of the year, it can be almost as distracting as trying to practice stillness with Midsummer Murders blaring on the TV. :lol: Its all good though eh?

I would love to see photos some time of this special spot of yours. I just love seeing places in the life of my friends. I say that and realize I am the world's worst at posting photos. I will try to do better. ;)
love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Sandy, I don't have any photos but I got some off the net, its the house of Mr Darcy here in Derbyshire, i'm lucky to live down the road from it. It used to be a hunting lodge and the second photo is near the place I like walking to, a small building called the cage where the hunters ate and rested I think so, beyond the cage is empty hills and farms, deer etc, it is very peaceful. sorry the photos are a bit big.

:sunflower: :loves

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Happy Belated Birthday Sandy!!

Better late than never!

Love Eric & Jessica
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sarah!!!!!! You live in a beautiful world up there... Can you imagine living in a house that size? Oh my, I can't imagine heating a dwelling that large. Wow! Yep, Mr. Darcy's home is amazing...and the estate around it... very special! :sunflower:

I must pay attention and remember Derbyshire when I watch the TV show, "Escape To The Country" :D I was looking up a bit online. Do you attend the Chatsworth fair? Or visit the estate at Christmas?

Forgetting the house though... the walk and all that open sky.... very peaceful. :happy I have always been able to feel a closeness to God and the cosmos under such panoramic vistas... Love it! ... and it is good to know you and your family live in this awesome area.
((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Eric)))))) and (((((((Jessica)))))))
Thank you for those Birthday wishes... :D They are as potent today as they would have been last week. :love
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

There are two darcy houses, the house above is from lyme park, here in my town, it was used on the tv series of pride and prejudice with colin firth, my personal fave lol.. Chatsworth house is the other house that was used on the film version with Kiera Knightly, I've been to chatsworth a couple of years ago, its close by and much grander than lyme park. Yep, they are beautiful, keep meaning to visit Buckingham palace some day soon, bit expensive though.. :) :sunflower: :loves

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, I can't imagine a Darcy house grander then the one in the above photo. Such a gorgeous location too! The only home within a few hours drive from where I grew up that even comes close to such splendour is the Vanderbilt Estate known as Biltmore House in Asheville NC.
USA.http://www.biltmore.com/visit/biltmore-house-gardens

I went there a couple times as a kid. But haven't been back since. It's a lovely location. I think it too is rather pricey to get in these days. I am curious... how much does it cost to visit Buckingham Palace? Well, it is all too rich for my blood at any rate but is interesting to see the opulence, the craftsmanship, furniture, tapestries and art etc... I'm more of a simple "Thomas Kincaid cottage" kind of gal, though. LOL

hugs,
Sandy :loves