Energy crisis was just solved

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-AM
Family

Energy crisis was just solved

Post by I-AM »

The energy crisis on Earth has been just solved.

The technology is there to convert all this:

Into gasoline used in our cars.

The man puts 1 kilo of plastic trash into the machine and makes about 1 liter of gasoline out of it.

Soon businesses will build huge plants using this technology and compete for the privilege to collect all that plastic trash throughout the world. And our planet will be once again a clean place to live... :bana:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Energy crisis was just solved

Post by Sandy »

Hi Robert!
I was just thinking about you! :D
Well isn't that awesome!!! I have enough plastic in my recycling bin now to make at least a litre of fuel. This technology is very exciting! although, I suppose we still must look at the emissions fossil fuels put into the air as well... But this would certainly relieve much pressure on the landfills and our poor dear oceans that are inundated with plastics and of course other "nasties."

I hope you are healthy and happy up there in the eternal sunshine of Slovakia...One of the most beautiful places on Earth I do believe...
Love to you,
Sandy
I'll be passing this on. :)
:sunny:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Sandy wrote:I hope you are healthy and happy up there in the eternal sunshine of Slovakia...One of the most beautiful places on Earth I do believe...
Slovakia is absolutely no match for Australia, believe me... :lol:

Except for snowy mountain ranges, for which you have a nearby New Zealand to travel to... 8)

Wouldn't that be something? Seeing western corporations begging certain African/Asian governments to allow them to clear their countries of all plastic waste?

We might eventually see bulldozers opening old landfills in Europe and Americas in search for plastic materials... :roll

Also, they say certain parts of the ocean are now covered by a sea plastic waste. I can imagine huge ships going there to load all that floating waste for later processing into gasoline. The process allows converting 80% of the plastic waste into synthetic fuel. What is left are hydrocarbons too heavy to be converted into liquid. Those will have to be disposed, that is true.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Robert,
Slovakia is absolutely no match for Australia, believe me... :lol:

Except for snowy mountain ranges, for which you have a nearby New Zealand to travel to... 8)
ahhh well, there you have it...I am partial to those snowy mountain ranges and cool climates. :mrgreen:

And as I said that I realize that I am a case in point of the old adage..."The grass is always greener on the other side."

I was curious and have been looking at some photos of plastics in the oceans... It is shocking!
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Sarg ... d=0CBwQsAQ
Wouldn't that be something? Seeing western corporations begging certain African/Asian governments to allow them to clear their countries of all plastic waste?
I hope they would be required to give top dollar.
Also, they say certain parts of the ocean are now covered by a sea plastic waste. I can imagine huge ships going there to load all that floating waste for later processing into gasoline. The process allows converting 80% of the plastic waste into synthetic fuel. What is left are hydrocarbons too heavy to be converted into liquid. Those will have to be disposed, that is true.
80 per cent sounds good doesn't it? Now what to do with the hydrocarbons.
It's a strange little world we live on... I'll be glad when we get all the "kinks" worked out on living responsibly on this planet.

Are you enjoying the upcoming summer season? Any exciting vacations planned? ( I live vicariously through your vacation photos. :lol: I still remember your Jerusalem vacation photos...some of the best I have ever seen!

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.