Connection to your Guides and Light Beings

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Connection to your Guides and Light Beings

Post by Violet Flowers »

Connection to your Guides and Light Being

“We encourage more and more of you now to please work towards creating your own connection with your light friends, to the higher parts of yourself and those beings around you that only wish to help you with your progress.

We can see so many of you seeking those that connect you to sources of light but how valuable is it to have your own connections- Firstly learning to become very aware if the feelings, messages and words come from the highest places of love is very important. Tuning in and feeling if you are connecting in with the highest possible being or beings that you can in that moment is important.

Part of this connection is allowing. Allowing the higher energies to flow through you. Allow your heart to be guided – Allow your body to be guided to different foods, movements and places of location. Please dear friends- This process may take a while to cultivate as many of you lack trust that you-(yourself) can connect with higher wisdoms or messages more filled with light that resonate with your souls. But- it is worth the process. It is so definitely worth the time it may take to feel this connection
For some that hold trust already- a connection may be able to be established very quickly yet for others it may take a learning to believe and then to trust that there are beings that wish only the best for you and work from places only of the light and love for you.

Once you have this trust – you can begin on the path to creating the dialogue or connection. As you would with any of your earth friends you may begin by talking and taking the time to connect. Take the time to ask questions and wait for the reply. At the beginning of the process you may lack some of the sensitivities and trust required to feel the guidance that comes back in return but as you practice more, you will create deeper connections.

Also remember- You need to open the door to these communications- You need to allow the connection to any higher guidance. Guides and light beings will wait patiently in the wings until you wish for some more deliberate and created communication. They understand the trust is takes and they understand it can take a while to allow these communications to open up.

It is also good to know that communication from your higher wisdoms can come in many forms. Direction of vision to read or pay attention to a feeling to change a course of action and then it can become more specific in the form words and as this writer now receives detailed messages received through the act of writing. Through the act of allowing the pen and the mind to be guided as the energy is fully trusting and open to receive. It does and can take a while to achieve this level of trust and connection to your light guides if you are not used to it.

As your light grows, your ability to be seen by other light beings wishing to pass messages increases. As you are seen to be a messenger of the light, of the heart and pure intent to help and lift up yourself and others, you will be given more and more communications that require a steady heart to pass them along correctly.

It is good to look and get clear for all of yourselves why you are creating this connection to the higher versions of yourself or to other light beings- What is the motivation behind feeling to connect? It should come (as we often speak) from places of love and connection within ones own heart and to the hearts of others. To create more love and connection on your planet and to all that inhabit your planet and finally to love the infinite spirit and the divine spirits that work and assist you consistently.

Please do not try to push your connections as they will evolve when you are ready. But do give time to connect. Create time as you would for your family to connect, to loving them, to listening to them, to trusting and understanding them and like any good connection, it helps to nuture it. To care that it is looked after and given a priority in your life.

Many of you wish for a connection to the higher wisdoms but you firstly lack in trust and you lack in the stillness or desire to connect. It is possible for all of you if you wish to connect and be a direct receiver of messages of wisdom and of light. Cultivating a loving, open heart to receive the connection can help, the desire and trust and finally the good intention to share and bring love with the information that you receive is a strong way to maintain a consistent flow of wisdom to you.

We encourage you all to seek this divine wisdom to allow it to flow through each and every one of your lives. Take time to connect and to keep lifting the intentions of your heart for your life and the lives of others. When we can see your beautiful intentions – we wish to share more through you as we know it will of benefit to many.

Please take the time to create your own connection. Listen- Tune in- Get quiet- Trust and open your hearts. There are so many guides and helper beings around you all but you just need to allow us to come through you now.

We love you very much – The Circle of Seven”
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Connection to your Guides and Light Beings

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Violet, for another very helpful transmit for anyone who wishes to connect with their "light friends."
You wrote:
It is also good to know that communication from your higher wisdoms can come in many forms. Direction of vision to read or pay attention to a feeling to change a course of action and then it can become more specific in the form words and as this writer now receives detailed messages received through the act of writing. Through the act of allowing the pen and the mind to be guided as the energy is fully trusting and open to receive. It does and can take a while to achieve this level of trust and connection to your light guides if you are not used to it.
That is so true. We sort of assume the communication may be in only one form...we ask and then fail to really open our eyes to the answers that come to us in so many ways. I must admit I have been guilty of this little miss step... but how good to know our celestial friends are very, very patient with us.
Have a fabulous week end... :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thanks Sandy :)

Post by Violet Flowers »

Yes- Isn't it true that we often think.. (I used to as well) Why can't I see this or that.. why can they see it or hear it.. For me it was a process of a lot of connecting and trusting and then perhaps when they saw that I was committed to raising my energy and was ready then the messages came through very fast after that. I think the trust is a big part of it - trust that they are still there even when we are not completely clear enough to hear them and then eventually when the time is right they will appear.

Thanks for sharing - Have a beautiful day too :)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Connection to your Guides and Light Beings

Post by Sandy »

I think you "hit the nail on the head" too with this...
For me it was a process of a lot of connecting and trusting and then perhaps when they saw that I was committed to raising my energy and was ready then the messages came through very fast after that.
Our intention and commitment is very important. If this is a passing fancy we may not get far.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

I agree Sandy

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you for sharing that- I felt many times when I saw different people around me develop different skills and I did also feel like maybe I was being left behind but did my best to keep staying positive and grateful and connected and then I think things started from then.. I think that we can lose the hope and think that it will never happen that is why keeping the faith I think is very important.

Also- getting connected and keeping the faith has so many fabulous outcomes as well. :)

Thank you for your message- Big hug