The Pathway to Infinite Joy

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Violet Flowers »

“The journey into joy consists of many stages –the ultimate goal of which is to reunite with the infinite joy of the all that is. To know that this is a possibility is the first way to get yourself on the pathway to infinite joy.

If we then consider all of the obstacles for joy, we could see that anything that causes a separation from the infinite light dims your light and your connection to your joy. Creations of separation through the mind, thought, belief or religion – Anything that causes you to feel separate causes a lack of joy and perhaps even a sense of suffering.

So.. think then that joy comes from connection- What do we need to connect with before creating the ability to finally connect with the infinite divine essence from which you all came?- A connection to all things, people, places and from the standpoint of caring and compassion. Not the type of connection that creates more pain through attachment and therefore pain through feelings of separation..

The connection that allows you to feel your heart opening for another going through a moment of pain. The opening of the heart when an animal suffers. The compassion for the earth that is so desperately needed right now. This connection through caring and compassion which is spoken about by some of your beliefs and ideologies, although some of you then go and create walls and separation again through thinking that you are better or far superior than another ideology.

Your ideologies make sense when they create connection to life and love. They make sense when they create connection to your hearts and caring and compassion- and when they show you ways to accept and love others then you are on the right path of joyful connection. When your ideologies create judgment and separation from compassion then they are detracting from the eternal path of joyful connection.

All humans seek joyful connection and yet so many life set ups lead you to fail- They lead you to compete instead of to care. To judge instead of love- to move apart instead of together.

Your world holds some very deep flaws if it wishes to seek joy of the infinite boundless kind. Joy is not created through feeling superior- You feel joy in your humbleness. Joy is created in your gratitude for all you have and for all that is still on the way. So many of you get frustrated with what looks like your short comings when in fact it could be the very thing that you need to grow your soul and reach for your ultimate joy connection.

A way to ascertain if you are on the way to the ultimate joyful connection if to look and see moment to moment if your actions, thoughts and movements create connection, caring and compassion with others and your world- If your actions are creating separation through judgments or through feeling superior then you will be taking yourself away from what you truly desire- That ultimate joy connection.

If you can take time to reflect upon your deeds and words each day and take time to refine the, more and more to allow for more caring or others and the world you would notice a remarkable shift. You would notice your life walking more into joy and love and what you were always seeking. It is not found in feeling better than another, or smarter or richer than another. All of these things if left unchecked can lead you further from your ultimate joy connection.

This is why often wise people have become simple in their goals and simple with their money and instead create more simple goals to share and care for the world and its inhabitants. Finding ways to praise and see the best in others and to allow yourself to shine in joy and love of who you really are. It can be much more simple that you create it.

When your heart tunes into this premise of ‘Am I connecting or separating from my fellow man and the planet?- Am I doing my best to bring love forward in all I do?- Am I doing my best to bring out the best in others? – These questions and reflections would help you greatly with your connection to infinite joy.

Connect to life, your heart, your people and your earth- Care deeply for all of it as though it were your own creation- and if you can do this from a place of love your reward will be the experience of boundless limitless infinite joy. Seek this today- It is all you ever wanted to create but you lose your way – Find your way back through reflection on the way you live and think in your life. It all can be shifted onto the joyful road.

Bring joy to others and joy cometh to you. Please take these words into your heart as many of you are asking to be happy but your actions can become misguided.

Find your hearts and work with them- Let them lead you back to joy – This is important for your whole planet. Please share these ideas now. This shift can help many people onto their path of joy and connection.

We love you very much- The Circle of Seven”
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Pathway to Infinite Joy

Post by Sandy »

There you are, Violet. I was just thinking about you last night. :D

It is good to read another "straight to the heart" message from "The Circle of Seven"... and joy was just something we were discussing earlier this morning (G and I) Thank you for this brilliant message complete with strategies to help us recover what is innate in each of us.

Thank you and much love to you on this glorious day,
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thank you Sandy

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thanks again so much Sandy for your kind words and appreciation. I have been busy in the working world and the lovely Circle of Seven have been trying to send messages but I fell asleep twice. Oh dear! - I am glad that this one got through and they haven't given up on me. :)

It really is true how much we do that we don't realize detracts from our own and others joy. It certainly helps to remind me to keep my head and heart in the right space. I really felt that I had to post it before I went to sleep last night so it is funny that you were thinking about Joy! Ha ha.. Maybe this one was for you. hee hee...

Do you know what is funny- Sometimes I suggest different topics that they could send me writings on .. like the Dolphins etc.. but they seem to feel that I need to write about the heart and joy and love- I guess that stuff is pretty important eh.. ha ha! :)

Have a beautiful day and thanks again for your lovely messages :)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Pathway to Infinite Joy

Post by Sandy »

I really felt that I had to post it before I went to sleep last night so it is funny that you were thinking about Joy! Ha ha.. Maybe this one was for you. hee hee...
Your timing was impeccable! ;) :D
Do you know what is funny- Sometimes I suggest different topics that they could send me writings on .. like the Dolphins etc.. but they seem to feel that I need to write about the heart and joy and love- I guess that stuff is pretty important eh.. ha ha! :)
Love that! :lol: These dear celestials seem to have their own curriculum in mind for us, and who can argue with the results as they do seem to give us exactly what is needed to blossom and progress ? :sunflower:

Thanks again for what you and your "friends" do to uplift us all! :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thanks again Sandy

Post by Violet Flowers »

Hee hee.. Yes- I guess they often know what we need more than we do.. :)

Thanks for your appreciation! - It is really lovely to know that the messages make a difference. Big hug for your day :)