Listening to Your Body

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Listening to Your Body

Post by I-man78 »

I just started a new job the beginning of last week. When I walked out the first day, I felt my head was hurting. Not a headache. I didn't feel it while I was working. The outside of my head just hurt. After that it was not so bad but still felt a sensation EVERY time I left. Today, I feel like a headache coming on.

Now, I never get sick, I take as best care I can to my body, I drink plenty of water & sleep. I know it is something in the job environment that is so strong I am picking up on. A lot of the time when I am thinking about what to do with this new job, I see the numbers. 111, 222, etc. Then I start thinking, "We'll even though I feel the way I do, maybe I should see what happens." It's like saying, "I know what torture is going to feel like but let's see if it changes." The hardest thing to do is what to do now. I want to know the answer yesterday. lol I am not asking, just a rhetorical question.

I had a dream the other night about two bulls & they were fine at first then started coming after me. Both had horns. At one point, one of the bulls horns were bent in but was still coming after me. I know it is connected to this job. I know who one of the bulls are. I just looked up & got a 10:11. LOL Very funny guys. VERY funny. lol

I know they say listen to your body or for me, my head. When I leave work, my head hurts. The last thing I want to do is look back in 6 months & say to my self, "I should of listened to my body." Is it ever worth going against how your body feels? Has anyone ever had this kind of situation happen to them?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Listening to Your Body

Post by Sandy »

Hi I-man,
I'm sorry you are so unhappy in your work. Have you sort of written up a "game plan", your options and a way out of this uncomfortable situation?... sort of strategies for a possible new job, ways of dealing with unpleasant people etc. Is it one person making the job miserable and causing the stress and head aches or is it the job itself?
I am not much help as I don't have much experience in this area. And I suppose even if I did we and job situations are so unique my experiences might not be of any help.

But you know how are you at meditating...well, getting quiet within. I ask this but please don't answer me, I'm just giving you something to think about. Anyway, I have found that asking relevant questions and meditating on them and writing down everything that seemingly comes up in one way or another, can be very therapeutic. But even if you don't get exactly what you need... it can relieve some stress and pave the way for further ideas etc... I think for me, it partially helps to free up some frustration/ aggravation I'm holding on to and open the heart-brain up for further options.

Well I'm rooting for you over here...not that helps much. Hope things work out for the very best for you!
hugs,
Sandy
You know if it keeps up too you may want to see a Doc... just to be sure something unforetold isn't going on.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Is it possible that you are near microwave antennae? Your sensation sounds suspiciously like a reaction intensified electrosmog.

Welles
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

Welles wrote:Is it possible that you are near microwave antennae? Your sensation sounds suspiciously like a reaction intensified electrosmog.

Welles

Hi Welles,

No. When I worked the other days it was there but not as intense when I left.

Sandy,

Not one person was making it terrible. The boss is very direct & blunt. Bull headed like the bull in my dream. Everyone is nice & pleasent. Like I said, when I walked out that first day, I felt my head was in a vice. I was definitely catching something in the atmosphere.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Not one person was making it terrible. The boss is very direct & blunt. Bull headed like the bull in my dream. Everyone is nice & pleasent. Like I said, when I walked out that first day, I felt my head was in a vice. I was definitely catching something in the atmosphere.
Well that is good news!
Are you still getting the head aches?
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

No I'm not Sandy. Only after I would leave. I told them I am not going back. I look at it like this. If my head is hurting from just doing barley anything through the training, just imagine how it would be when were are busy. They say you should listen to your body, so I am.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

I-man78 wrote:I look at it like this. If my head is hurting from just doing barley anything through the training, just imagine how it would be when were are busy. They say you should listen to your body, so I am.

I applaud that decision! :!:

Welles
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

Thank you Welles! :) :) I feel better! Usually I would be indecisive even with the feeling I had & I was. I said to myself, I have to trust I am making the right decision.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((I-man)))))) You know...you are right...it isn't worth your health. :thumright: Glad the headaches are gone!
xxSandy