The Golden Rule — a video by Humanity Healing

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

This video shares many variations of the same basic truth that seems to be found in every culture. The pace is meditative and the result of watching it is that you will feel good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci613Q ... e=youtu.be

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: The Golden Rule — a video by Humanity Healing

Post by Sandy »

Thank You, Welles!
Isn't that pretty! It lifts you up, at least it did me, and creates a desire within to better understand, serve and love all life...Now if I can just funnel it into action on a minute by minute, hour by hour scale. :roll: :) I am thinking that perhaps awareness... practicing living in the moment, is a way of obtaining all these ways of being we desire. As we are a complete part of a moment in time, allowing nothing to escape our notice, we are attuned to every nuance and need...even the needs within ourselves. We are one with all that exists. So if we can master something...perhaps this would be it, "The Golden Rule," because with understanding, compassion and respect...love always follows.
And Love is the "master key to all our doors, now and in the eternal future."
((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Re: The Golden Rule — a video by Humanity Healing

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote:I am thinking that perhaps awareness... practicing living in the moment, is a way of obtaining all these ways of being we desire. As we are a complete part of a moment in time, allowing nothing to escape our notice, we are attuned to every nuance and need...even the needs within ourselves. We are one with all that exists. So if we can master something...perhaps this would be it, "The Golden Rule," because with understanding, compassion and respect...love always follows.
And Love is the "master key to all our doors, now and in the eternal future."

Living in the moment is definitely a good approach. I keep trying little bits and pieces of all different techniques and strategies. None is 'the answer' but all help me slowly but surely progress. I'll realize that in little flashes of clarity when I know that I've made progress since the last time I experienced a similar sort of overview. Then I'm out to lunch again... :bana:

Welles
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Beautiful Thank you very much

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thanks so much- I loved this video! :)