One more time!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

One more time!

Post by happyrain »

Childhood Memories =) Just thought I'd share the old school with my friends here :cheers: :sunny: :afro: :dwarf: :alien: :D :loves
https://youtu.be/FGBhQbmPwH8

Want to see what happens next ?
https://youtu.be/L93-7vRfxNs
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Zachary
Old Friend

Re: One more time!

Post by Zachary »

haahaha! those cartoon characters...

:alien:
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Thanks for that Eric. Having watched the rest of the story I must ask..do our "musical heros" get out of this tricky situation? :)

My boys and I watched Speed Racer and Voltron in the 80's among other notables that were not Japanese animation...like He-Man, Thundercats, and of course the Teenage Ninja Turtles.
To this day, I still love cartoons...all kinds but especially the sweet gentle ones geared to preschool children.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Daft Punk. Not bad at all.

Here are they with Pharell Williams:

Daft Punk at the Grammy Awards... funny...

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpdzd9 ... shortfilms

This is the full movie... It's a very cool cartoon about an alien race kidnapped and exploited for their talents here on earth. I don't want to ruin to much of it but it goes to the entire Discovery album made by daft punk and was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. =P Sandy, i'm sure you'd enjoy finding out just how our heroes end up on a day you have an hour or so of nothing to do... Let me know what you think !

Cheers :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric, I was hoping there was the full version of the movie somewhere. Thanks for providing it and you can be sure I will be watching it as soon as I can. :mrgreen:
They are so cool Robert! Thank for providing the video and photo. I love the one at the Grammy's.
Hope everybody's having a great week end.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.